prologue

As a little girl sat in the corner on the floor she dreamt of many, thought of many things, and came up with plans for many more. She wasn't dreaming of a knight in shining armour or even about people. She wasn't thinking about her sister or family. She most definitely was not planning her birthday party.

No the little girl was planning her escape  away from the pain away from the misery and away from her no good family.

Her blood still lingered on the floor. It dripped down onto the mat freely from the wounds she had gained in a little over a year. The little girl sat quiet until she was needed. She looked about 13 but just barely and due to malnourishment she was short and skinny.

Hermione paid no mind the girls pain. " I'll need all new things for the year." Her parent's nodding. " We can go today how does that sound?" " Perfect" Hermione exclaimed.

Hermione would never notice the small glare directed towards her from her sister. " How wasteful." The little girl muttered and was heard by noone.

As Hermione left with the terrible parents the little girl stood and began cleaning as she always did. Once everything was spotless the little girl creeped up the stairs and began to read. She read every book on magic Hermione had she began to mutter spells and they worked. She hesitantly took her potions ingredients to her small room. Hermione said they should keep it even though she'll probably never use it again.

The door bell rang as the girl was about to start on a potion. The little girl scurried down the stairs and to the front door " Good day who are you looking for?" The little girl asked politely.

" A girl by the name of Y/n Granger" " what for?" " She has mail." " This is the Granger residence." The little girl stated not wanting to give up to information depending on what it was for.

The man handed over the letter and the little girl looked at it inhaling a sharp breath it was a letter much like Hermonie's Hogwarts acceptance letter.

" Excuse me for a moment." You said to the black haired male. The male looked at the door knowing that she was Y/n Granger he had taught the other Granger he never expected the sister of the know it all to be short or bruised from what he could see but everywhere else she was covered in bandages.

You peeled the letter open a little scared but more excited then anything.

' Dear Ms.Granger,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Please ensure that the utmost attention is paid to the list below of things that you shall need for the school year.

Professor Severus Snape has arrived to take you too Hogwarts after examination of your life in your current dwelling.

Everything will be settled after your arrival. Please excuse our mistake of the previous year of excluding you.

Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall.'

You smiled softly and opened the door " might I come in it's rather hot." You let him inside before giving him a bit of tea. " We should be going soon, we still need to buy supplies, how long will it take for you to finish packing." " Not long sir" " then hurry we have many things to do."

The little girl nodded a little scared at the raised tone. Snape took note of this and calmed down even though the girl was gone he went to apologizes as he walked upstairs he heard muttering and tuned into it.

He heard spells slipping off her tounge and he peaked inside to see the spells coming true she was doing wandless magic and he couldn't believe it. She was 12 and tiny it took a great deal of magic and stamina to cast one or two wandless spells so for her to be casting the twenty something spells he was impressed.

" Ms.Granger are you almost done?" He asked as the girl had perfectly packed luggage and stood waiting " yes sir." She awnsered shaking a little. " I'm not going to hurt you" Snape promised softly " your not?" " No, I'll have to find a place for you to stay and then we will have everything sorted out at Hogwarts."

The small girl nodded as she stuck to standing behind Snape. He outstretched his hand " we will be apparating there you may get a little sick so I must warn you." You nodded bracing yourself as you felt like you were peing squeezed up a tube to small for your body which suprised you as your were small.

As your feet touched the pavement you heard a light tap signalling your suitcase made it with you. " We shall first head to Gringotts" " yes sir." The small girl said quietly.

As the walked to Gringotts, the little girl took in everything but most importantly she noticed the book shop that's the one place she wanted to go.

" I would like a blood test for her." Snape told the goblin. " This way." The little girl watched in fascination as the goblin lead them to another room. " Your blood." The goblin said as you outstretched your palm.

You waited for the results as Snape read over them. " Interesting, come along Ms.Granger we have important matters to attend to." The small girl ran after Snape catching his hand as he walked her out of Gringotts. He carefully handed the paper over.

The little girl looked over the paper carefully until she came to the bottom of the page " that makes no sense" she stated showing it to Snape " I thought the same thing. I am curious myself as to how exactly it's even remotely possible for you to be a pureblood with two muggle parents and a muggle born sister, a twin at that. None the less we have to get all of your supplies." Snape finished.