36.

Your pov: 

I was bouncing basically on the balls of my feet, the show would begin soon enough, sadly my soulmates weren't yet here, which I'll excuse seeing as they have their own tasks, but I really want too just take a nap at the moment. The doors creaked open and Luna, Hermione, Theo, Narcissa, Lucius,George, and Fred walked in, Theodore was lunging with him a tied up Aberforth. I stood up and smiled. They looked around the twins grinned at me. 
" Wicked." They hummed and I smiled. 
" Thank you, and I'll take him Theo." I said and he handed him over. 
" Enjoy crazy." I smiled at him widely. I thought on it, I grinned as I attached Aberforth Dumbledore to a cross of sorts but not before enchanting said cross which had been transfigured to turn into a rope and slowly strangle Aberforth so that with every tug on Grindalwald's saving grace Aberforth would be slowly chocked not to mentioned stabbed in the most inconvient but surviable spots. 

I cleared a way making seats for them, they seemed to fill in like a court as Lucius and Narcissa arranged a table for all of us they sat below me and I looked to Hermione and Luna who were perfectly content with it. 
" Why so satisfied, it might be perci-" I was cut off by Theo. 
" You're the new Queen of the Dark faction, your father even hinted towards it, we're just your court, loyal minions for you to use, and do as you so please with." Theo said dramatically. 
" I don't need minions, I need my family, we should be equal." I said. 
" But we're not equal and minions is draumatized, we're your friends, you're just the leader of us, you make the plans, and you decide who needs to be where, we trust you, it's what leaders do, get over it, got any food, because all of this work has made me drained." Hermione grumbled. 
" I got food for my soulmate, didn't know you'd all be here or we'd have gotten more." Blaise hummed as he danced into the room. 
" Yay, food, perfect, oh wait I could have asked the house eleves anyway." I said as I made my way to my soulmates hugging them and then looking for my dad, among the crowd of people who found places below the court. Harry parted from Sirius and Regulus Black, I'm pleased they've reunited to properly hug me. 
" Your father is currently leading the old idiot here, this is very elaborate, very fancy, very much amazingly you." Draco said and picked me up making me squeal as he sat me down and kissed me softly. 
" That was so cute." Luna gushed. I rolled my eyes before turning and heading back up to my now made throne. Harry, Blaise, and Draco all talked and checked in on the loved ones and then found a seat up by me. Draco pouted as he got stuck with the seat a little off to the left of me which in turn was the farthest away. I decided to fix that as I merged them I laid my legs out across Draco and Blaise while resting on Harry's arm. 
" This is better." Draco said happily. 
" You're only saying that cause you're closer to my girlfriend now." 
" She was my girlfriend first." Draco argued and I remembered we are 13 year olds who happen to be taking over a country, fun story for the kids in the future. 
" She likes me more." Harry said and kissed me on the lips. 

They hadn't any more time to argue as my father came in a sinster grin on his face, and I sat up happily as he joined us but on his own throne. Dumbledore turned the corner and stormed in as though he thought he'd have caught my father in a corner, however he didn't realized he'd been the one trapped into a corner with no escape. I raised my hands and the shadows slammed the door shut. 
" Welcome, guest of honor!" I said with an evil air to it, as I spread my arms. 
" No, no, I couldn't have lost, this is impossible, how have you done this you demon, you monster, you are nothing but the very spit of my father!" He shouted going red in the face. I let it slide though Draco didn't four of Albus' follower's were killed by ice, cold, body numbing, instant mist making ice, chilling the room, and setting the mood. 
" Watch how you speak to our soulmate." Blaise sneered at the man. Harry looked down right murderous. 
" You watch how you speak to me, I am the greatest wizard of all time, greater then Merlin, stronger then Morgana, wiser then Rowena, and more cunning then Salazar himself!" Harry stood and I grabbed his hand that didn't stop him from killing off 6 more of the wannabe death eaters, they wish they were as good as my father's followers. 
" You are nothing but a man who is about to lose everything he has ever loved or cared for, you fucked with my soulmates, tortured us, pulled us apart, endangered our lives on multiple occasions, so with the power vested in me, I hereby declare you an enemy to Hogwarts, and to face the puppet master punishment, what say lady magic, Luna?" I questioned the girl waiting patiently for a reply. 
" Lady magic says she's got her popcorn." Luna said with a smirk towards the girl. Neville had came in with the imprisoned and sat beside his soulmate very, very scared and impressed.
" Well since we have the approval of Lady Magic, and the approval of Lord Death himself, and his master, then there is only one last thing that I have to say, and that is, let the first ever wicked puppet master punishment begin." I spoke with a deviousness to my voice so clear and undeniable I might as well have been speaking in the language of temptation, and I could swear I felt a bony hand on my shoulder I turned to find I did in fact have a bony hand on my shoulder, Harry had become half reaper and half human, his bony hand lay on my shoulder. I intertwined our hands he reverted back. 
" Death says he's been waiting for this one." Harry shared with a grin of his own.

A/n: So we are so close to the end that it's not even funny, I don't think Luna being the spokes person for Lady Magic was all that shocking, but what do you think? Anyway, I am very excited to write the demise of Dumbledore and Grindalwald, I've been planning this loosely since I started writing this fanfic and we have finally arrived.