38.

Your pov:

We walked back and I was absolutely obsessed with the rings that my mates had put on my finger. I couldn't wait to show them off however there was something else that needed to be handled immediately. The topic being Dumbledore. Harry grinned something malicious, Draco had a cold charming smirk on his face, and Blaise looked delighted that we would be the ones to end the ' Great Albus Dumbledore' it was honestly exhilarating.
" I think that we should renovate Hogsmeade, make it more inhabitable, and much livelier, because while yes, it is cozy, it's not our vibe, plus our followers and subjects should have housing, food, and well life." I said to my fiancés, ahh, I'm never going to get tired of saying that well maybe eventually but by the time I do we'll be getting married, and it will be changing.
" I think we should my love, because while yes it has it's perks it most certainly isn't good enough for our empire."
" Another thing to do, name our empire, gosh between the village, the school, and learning we'll be swamped." Blaise and Draco groaned dramatically, we all exchanged looks before bursting with laughter.

We entered the cell that belonged to one Albus Dumbledore and he was definitely worse for wear. Harry's fingers glided over the torture tools, he was picky and looked at me.
" May I?" He questioned me knowing how much I wanted to strike the man first, but ok I simply nodded and set up a camera and he began. Blaise and Draco waited in the wings, adding to the torturing of the old wizard whose screams filled the halls, and my mind, forever a pure memory.
" You four seem to be energetic what happened, we all thought that you all would be somewhere cuddled up by now, you normally are." Dad said as he entered and looked at me his eyes shining with unspoken praise. Lucius, Narcissa, Sirius, Remus, Hermione, Theodore, and Severus were all in the room. Harry paused and Blaise hopped up and grabbed a needle and string and moved in front of a struggling Dumbledore. Draco handed the boy a piercing gun.
" Today is not a normal day, and you know it, dad, do you want a go at him, you deserve it, you all do." I said to them all.
" I most definitely will be taking you up on that offer, however you all are still children, and the Red Crown Empire cannot have sleepy little rulers, so off to bed with the lot of you." Sirius said sternly shocking everyone who knew him.
" You. Being Strict? Yeah, it's not a normal day at all." Severus stated and they all nodded.
" Come on love, we can kill him in the morning." Draco hummed and I pouted at his words.
" But it's so much more poetic if he dies the same day as his lover which he killed, in the end dying alone." I whined.
" I suppose we should cast a killing spell all together then." Dad suggested and everyone nodded. We all prepared ourselves. Harry laid down a locket, an open one that ticked, and ticked.

We fired off the spell and suddenly the idea of cuddling up with my boyfriends was all but too appealing to pass up. Blaise clearly felt the same way as he hugged me from behind snuggling into me. Dad shook his head as he picked me up in an attempt to take me to bed along with keeping the boys away, but it was unsuccessful as they all followed us and he sighed but knew that he couldn't stop them, well he could, but probably not me, from finding them and us still ending up cuddling up somewhere.

~ After a good night's rest, brought to you by Blaise sowing Dumbledore's mouth shut before the man's death~

I woke up and yawned, the sun shining brightly and yet I was alone, which never happened. I got up and walked about the castle finding Harry, Blaise, and Draco cowering behind Sirius, Lucius, Narcissa, who was a bit scary looking, and a fed-up Severus.
" What's going on?" I asked my dad hugging him from the side and he seemed to be like normal, unable to resist my affection and in turn gave me his undivided attention.
" They proposed to you yesterday?"
" Yeah, aren't the rings pretty!" I said excited to show them off, and dad inspected them carefully not wanting to find even a single flaw in the ring or else he would blow up on them once more for considering me not worthy of the most pristine things.
" Whoever got the middle ring you're officially my favorite for the time being." Dad said and Harry cheered at the fact that he was Dad's favorite right now. Draco and Blaise gave me hurt looks and I kissed their cheeks making them perk up.
" We have so much to discuss, alongside our education, we also have to destroy and conquer the ministry, officially mark ourselves as the Red Crown Empire, present ourselves as an entity to be respected to the world and not just Britian, reconstruct this wonderful place of education but not too much, traditions are very important. Oh goodness and then we have to plan our wedding, the initial laws, the method of new education, our future conquering endeavors, how will I ever find time. Then the job construction process shall be a headache. Begin the reconnect with nature such as magical creatures and plants. So much to discuss and do in such little time." I sighed.

Tom's pov:

My sweetheart mastermind of a daughter was already thinking about the future conquering moves. She really was amazing. However I was a bit hurt that she'd waited to tell me about her engagement, I'd expected it to come, yes, but not so soon. I suppose that's just how things work with me and her, I expect to have things for just a bit longer and then I'm hit with the crushing reality that I don't in fact have all the time in the world. My little girl won't even be a little girl for much longer, and she's already conquered a small country, defeated two evil mastermind wizards quadruple her age, began the construction of her empire, found her soulmates, and gotten engaged. Now that I think about it, couldn't my daughter perhaps waited until I don't know twenty to find her soulmates. Lady magic be damned, I just want more time with my little girl, as my little girl.

I watched as everyone hung on her words, giving her their undivided attention and adoration. Something I hadn't had at her age, not really, people adored the person I created but not me. So I suppose that it is in fact alright that I hadn't gotten time with her, I'd have ruined her, and this future that she's crafted for herself, and that's the last thing I'd ever want to do, she is my little girl even when she's 70, at least I'll get to be around her children, maybe my grandchildren's children, and maybe even see a third set of children, or so I hope.

" Dad, dad, dad, are you listening to me, I asked what you think about storming the ministry in three days' time." I smiled softly at my daughter.
" Whenever you're ready to do this, we will." She grinned deviously something that reminded me of her mother when she was doing something she had no business doing. I kissed her forehead before sitting down. Y/n didn't hesitate to sit beside me and snuggle into my side practically as she continued on with her war talk and things of that nature to plan for the future, asking my expertise every so often.

A/N: I just love this little wholesome dynamic between Y/n and Tom. Tell me should I kill off Fudge or not. Sorry for not posting as of late, not only have I been in a writer's block as of recent, but my period bullied me, and then I sprained my wrist and ankle. Love you all, thank you for the support. I love suggestions of what to do with the story, don't feel afraid to leave them in the comments.