9.

Your pov:
I woke up snuggled into Blaise's side it was so soothing I don't want to get up. Blaise smiled as he pulled me closed. 
" Good morning, gorgeous." I smiled at him and rest my head on his chest. 
" Morning Blaise."
" We have an hour till breakfast, love." Draco shared already up and dressed. I nodded and got up. I took one of Draco's tie pins. Blaise let me borrow a few of his rings. 
"You've blessed my eyes my love, now let's get you fed." I nodded at Blaise's suggestion. We walked down into the common room. Snape stood there in his hands he held a ribbon. I was confused as he approached us. He knelt down and tied my hair up. 
" Despite what you may think, I truly do wish the best for you." Snape said. I hugged him. He was my favorite adult in the whole world, I'd never be mad at him for too long. My anger is just a curse. 
" It's okay, I forgive you." I said. He sighed and returned it. 
" Off you go." He instructed. Blaise and I danced through the halls. Draco just smiled watching us. Blaise spun me around and I laughed. We got to the doors and stopped. We walked in and Draco gave a glance to the people who cleared way for us. 
" We got you something." Blaise said. I was confused. 
" We just got here, what could it possibly be?" Draco slide over a book. I was confused I opened it and found inside it was a introductory page. 

I skimmed over and finally I looked up at the two. 
" Please stop spending money on me, I'm a-" Draco shushed me. 
" Not happening, because you're our m- friend." Draco replied. 
" I'm your mate?" I asked trying to figure out his original sentence.
" What do you know about mates?" Blaise asked. 
" Short for soulmates, they can take years to find each other if at all, and it takes years to form a good bond." I shared. 
" Wow, you really are a know it all, just like your sister." A girl said. Blaise sneered and rolled his eyes. 
" Shut up Pansy, just because she's educated unlike you doesn't make her a know it all." Blaise hissed. 
" But yes, love we are mates however our bond seems to be forming at a much more rapid speed." 
" Oh please, you're just saying that so you can try and convince her that she's special, she's just a mudblood who is trying to play pure. I mean honestly, how can someone such as this tiny little run down thing, ever even think about being important." The girl was mean, and I could take it but I did, I sat there as she went on and on about how I was unworthy, pathetic, and stupid. 

Hermione's pov:
I'd cast a charm to be able to hear their conversation and Pansy was relentless however our parents alone have said and done far worse then anything Parkinson could ever do. 
" That's enough, get lost Parkinson." Draco snapped angry and tired of the arguing. He looked about ready to kill someone, that someone being Parkinson. 
" Dray you don't honestly choose her over me, I've known you my whole life, you've know me." She said shocked. 
" Yes I choose her over you, and I'll do so every time. I don't give a damn how long I've known you, not get lost before hexes start flying." Draco threatened. Snape stood up and headed over to their table. 
" So what's going on?" Harry asked, he'd been so very interested in my sister it was hard for me to believe and it also scared me, what if he finds out I lied. 
" Parkinson is being a major git and Draco's fed up with it." I shared. Harry shook his head. 
" How's Dumbledore doing mate?" Ron asked. 
" He's fine, said that I should stay away from her, because she's bad news." Good, as long as he stays away he'll never know. 

" Pottah, come along." Snape demanded and my sister was basically glued to Snape's side due Draco and Blaise not yet joining them. They did join them with Blaise wrapping his arm around my sisters waist, and Draco grabbing and interlocking her hand. Ron glared at the sight. 

Harry's pov:
She'd been like an itch one that felt so good to scratch. Questions about her ran through my head, constantly. She looked at me. I stared back at her. She was so pretty, her long hair, with her sparkling green eyes. She was gorgeous really and her smile was sugary sweet. Last night seemed like a nightmare that she couldn't have possibly been responsible for. 
" Mr.Pottah, you shall be tutored by Y/n due to your inability to understand the material." Snape shared the reason he called me out of the classroom. 
" Dumbledore sa-" 
" I'm sure Dumbledore would prefer that you didn't fail potions." I looked down. 
" Darling if he gives you any trouble let us know okay?" Draco asked. Y/n gave him a bigger smile a tug pulled in my chest I wanted her to smile at me like that. 
" Pottah extend your arm." I did so and Snape rolled up my sleeve. He tapped his wand against it. 
" What is it?" I asked curiously. 
" Nothing of your concern just remember that you two while I do introductions will be studying together." I nodded. 

I wonder what Snape really wanted as to why he did that charm. Y/n laughed at something Blaise said. She seemed to be a source of good for all three of them. 
" Draco, will you take me broom riding later?" 
" Of course love." Y/n cheered slightly at getting what she wanted. However she seemed to deserve to get what she wanted. She seemed like a pure soul and it made it even harder to believe that she's the monster Hermione and Dumbledore are trying to paint her out to be. 

A/n: So question time, who do you think the faceless man is? Should Harry become a third soulmate? Also I'm really starting to like how Y/n is, but is there anything you'd change? Oh and what do you think Y/n should pursue career wise? Do you think Y/n should become more evil or like have more anger? I'm always open to suggestions so let me know.