3.

After you finished eating the food Draco and Blaise insisted that they show you everything but you turned them down getting back to work.

They would look up hopeful everytime you opened the door but pout when you walked down the hall or farther.

You stepped out and found them sleep on the floor. " Malfoy, Zabini, come on get up I finished." "You can call us by our first names you know?" "I hadn't known that but I'm finished so we can do whatever you want." " What were you doing anyway."

" Waiting for you to get finished with whatever your doing in there." They spoke hopeful. " Well I am done now." They smiled " how about we go ride our brooms?" You looked at them confused "  you can't be serious, everyone knows a broom is for cleaning." " No luv, they're for riding in the wizarding world." You heard a loud bang and almost screamed. Blaise grabbed you careful not to frighten you even more. " Just a house elf mistake pay it no mind" Draco comforted.

You nodded meekly to terrified to say much. You felt a eruption of butterflies in your stomach when Blaise and Draco wrapped you in a hug you felt safe and purred which you quickly covered your mouth but they just purred in approval. Making you snuggle into them. They gave you a smile. Ever since their awakening began they have craved these things, you purring showed you indeed did accept them and they couldn't help but be proud of this small feat.

Draco and Blaise carried you off to the kitchen " are you hungry, it's about lunch" Draco asked worried. You were thin and way to thin for his liking. You shrunk into your clothes, looked away, and shook your head no. Your stomach however gave you away by grumbling loudly.

Blaise and Draco shared a look. " Just eat a little bit for us, please?" A house elf brought the trio shepherd's pie. You inhaled biting back your smile. " Do you like shepherd's pie?" Blaise asked amused. You nodded a little and Blaise smirked as he cut himself a slice and handed the knife to you. You got a small amount and ate it before getting up and started cleaning the dishes.

" Uhm Draco why is she doing that?" Narcissa asked walking in with Lucius. " I have absolutely no clue the house elf tried to tell but couldn't when she sweetly smiled, the house elf is currently. a blushing mess." Draco replied. " I read that muggle borns normally have chores of their own. Maybe she has had dishes as her chore." Blaise whispered. The purebloods couldn't figure it out. " Uhm Y/n, hunny you don't have to do that." Narcissa said just as you finished.

" I just finished " you said just above a whisper. " In our house you don't have to do dishes or chores" Draco told her. " Oh, I didn't know that" you whispered. Blaise pulled you into him, " it's okay just remember you don't have to do chores here." Draco rubbed your arm. " Come on , let's go broom riding" Draco encouraged. You nodded and stood up still in Blaise's embrace.

As you got on Draco's broom, you wrapped your arms around his waist. Hr smirked as he took off and you had a death grip he smirked as he did a few loops and landed. You wobbled off and Blaise laughed a little before helping you walk. You fell into him as you stumbled to regain your balance. " Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't think it would effect you this much." Draco told you but you breathed regaining your balance. " It was harmless Draco" you told him and he still didn't look to sure about it.

A knock was heard at the manor doors and Lucius opened them to reveal Snape. You ran and collected your things." Do you have to go, you could stay" Draco suggested Blaise nodded in agreement. " You'll both see me at the train station why so worried?" They bit their lip wanting to tell you everything but reframed from it " we'll just miss you a lot and haven't really talked to you all day." "Y/n, it's time you return home I'll be picking you up the day of departure."

You gave a curt and stiff nod which Blaise and Draco really didn't like. You grabbed Snape's hand and then you two were gone.

You arrived just outside of the exit way of Diagon Alley. " I'm sorry my dear, Dumbledore said that this year woukd be a bit different, along with the fact that being your gaurdian would be highly unfair to the other students. I don't want to send you back but I must." You nodded and braced yourself.

As he poofed you and the belongings to the little room you hid them and pretended to be sleep. When Hermione burst in " GET UP, WHY ARE ALL OF THE SCONES IN THE FRIDGE" " I put them, in there, to cool off, and not mold." You whispered.

" No food for a week" the parent's said and Hermione gasped " that's not necessarily the bes-" Hermione tried to reason " let us handle it, how about you go study" Mr.Granger suggested and Hermione left.

Mr.Granger brung down his belt, stinging your arm as the belt broke through the bandages to reveal many scars, cuts, and bruises. " You won't leave this room for a week either maybe then you'll learn, you stupid child." Ms.Granger shouted.

As they closed the door you stopped the fake tears, yes you feared them, but nothing really hurt anymore. You smiled slightly as you began to read the books Snape had got you. As you turned through the pages the information glued itself to your brain. You slowly fell into a peaceful slumber.

Back at Malfoy Manor

They looked at the cauldron in anger seeing a child treated so terribly. Snape wanted to snap a few necks given the chance. They could only watch in miserable silence.