1.

As the pair walked Snape took in the little girls appearance. Her hair wasn't bushy but straight and long, it went right too the little girls butt.

You stayed quiet despite feeling eyes on you. Snape finally regained his senses when he came to the potions shop. You walked in as Blaise and Draco walked out the two boys froze which Lucius and Narcissa noticed they quickly made their way back into the shop spotting ten girls. " Where?" They asked the two boys.  Who were looking as well.

They followed the smell of lavender, sugar, vanilla, and books to find the small little girl with Snape. Lucius cleared his throat making Snape look up while the girl continued. Draco tried to peek and see the girls face, Blaise tried to as well but her hair hid her almost perfectly. " Malfoy's what do I owe the pleasure?" " My son's mate as is Blaise's." Lucius spoke up.

"Come say hi." Snape told the girl softly. You turned around and smiled politely but it was clear you were annoyed slightly. " Hello" you stayed behind Snape for the most part. Draco and Blaise supressed growls at still despite her facing them not being able to see her.

" Don't be shy they won't harm you" Snape coaxed which shocked the 4 people never in their existence had Snape seemed so nice, not even to Lily if Lucius recalled correctly. You took a small step from behind him which made the bandage clear and as you went to take another the two boys growled making you run behind Snape your small form out of sight.

Draco and Blaise realized what they had done and felt terrible they took small steps until they were to Snape. Who was giving them a warning glare. They slowly peaked behind Snape and you got scared climbing up Snape effortlessly.

Snape grabbed you off his back softly. " Make some friends" he asked the girl softly who peaked at the two saddened boys. She slowly nodded. She still used Snape as a shield but she at least looked at them " I'm Y/n I-it's a uhm plea-pleasure to, to meet you."

You had really bad experiences talking with other kids, animals, adults, and anything else that moved and was alive, the only reason you trust Snape cause of the fact you felt he would protect you. " I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy." Draco said softly smiling at her " an I'm Blaise, Blaise Zabini." Blaise cheesed.

You still had to get ingredients so you slowly left Snape's protection and quickly scurried to get the ingredients and back to the Snape. Draco reached out for your wrist and managed to catch it.

It sent a wave of protection through you and then Blaise grapped your hand making your knees weak. The adults watched in awe never had they seen a bond activate so quickly. It normally took years to feel anything but smell or knowing but right here they watched the girl near collapse into the two boys.

" We won't hurt you" Draco coaxed " we just got angry at the fact someone hurt you" Blaise explained. You still were shy but more comfortable being around the two and it showed as you let them follow you closely and never going to far. You did however still favour Snape. He found you by him in no time.

He paid and Draco complained about having to go to the book shop. " I don't see why we need books from that faker." You silently placed a hand over your chest breathing. Snape laughed lightly " what's so funny." " I thought you were going to say you didn't see the need in books." You whispered. Blaise made note of this.

" It's him" Blaise pointed out the guy who they were getting books from making you crinkle your nose in disgust. " I now understand the distaste." " Have you read any of his work?" Blaise asked " yes all of it, my sister is a huge fan." " Whose your sister?" Draco asked smiling, mainly because she was opening up a little bit.

" Hermione Granger" Blaise looked confused. " So your a mudblood." Lucius sneered before any growls could be heard the girl turned a small smile but said nothing before turning to Snape who was laughing " under normal circumstances that would be highly frowned upon Ms.Granger." " Y/n, you can just call me Y/n. And he should watch his mouth or bad things tend to, mysteriously happen."

" Is that a threat Ms.Granger." Draco was ready to kill his dad. You gave a closed eye smile as a knife flew past him " no, I was just telling you all what tend s to happen." " Alright, Y/n I told you about that, no wandless, mental, parseltounge, summoning, dancing, singing, elemental, manipulative, greek, or wand magic outside of school." You buried yourself in your jacket hiding almost all of your face as you were exposed.

Lucius was impressed. You waved your hand " sorry." You gave Snape a look hoping to not upset him as Lucius healed.

" Ms.Granger we have books to get come along." Snape realized you were just defending yourself and protecting Lucius. You quickly scurried under Snape almost like a daughter.

Blaise talked to you about the wizarding world and what things meant along with the classes and houses of Hogwarts. Draco told you all about the breaks and rules of Hogwarts while Blaise explained. You listened closely to the both of them not wanting to miss anything important " next year we'll be able to go to Hogsmede." Blaise shared making you turn more towards him a confused look present " Hogsmede is this place filled with shops close to Hogwarts, they have one of the best sweet shops there." You looked shocked " do they have candy bursters?" You asked hopeful.

" In every flavour but a lot of people hate them" Draco said seeing your intrest in the sweet " why they're delicious" " cause of the burst they can leave a lingering cinnamon taste."