20.

Nobody's pov:
Narcissa had dreaded every moment of it, from the parties, to the sobbing, to the not working, and to the overly clinginess of the boys when they all collectively got depressed and then Blaise and Draco would get up and drag Harry to a party where they'd dance and entertain other girls. Narcissa hated it all, all of. She couldn't take it as she locked the house and made Lucius take the day off. She sat with tea in the dinning room as the boys came down for breakfast and found stacks of work.
" Good morning mum." Draco said with a yawn.
" It's anything but a good morning for all three of you. You'll be spending the day glued to these very seats, unless you have to use the bathroom, and instead of you all being allowed to have an update on your mate who might I add you've been anything but aware of having outside of your needy little depressive moments, you will know nothing about her state or whether or not she's been behaving like you three."
" Why exactly am I in trouble?" Lucius asked.
" You helped raised Draco and encourage this behavior, so you are on punishment as well, if you have any more rebuttals this will continue." Narcissa said as she ate. She then stood up and brushed off her skirt and then she left the room.

Narcissa began to pack a bag expecting the worse from the girl and to have to sooth a very angry dark lord. She had no clue what she'd be walking in to and she'd be spending the whole day with the duo as to provide an outlet for the girl. Narcissa walked to Diagon Alley and bought the girl a cake and potion ingredients remember Harry ramble on about how good she was in the class. Narcissa returned home and got her things ready. She then saw the time for lunch she was to go the next day anyway. So she sighed as she walked in for lunch to see a truly horrifically hilarious sight. Somehow Severus had ended up at the table and he had his head down in defeat as Lucius sat back rubbing his temples. Harry was in full on tears, Draco bounced his leg with a deep set pout, and Blaise was on the verge of crying.
" Why are you five acting like such babies?"
" We miss her, she'd have helped us with this without us even asking."
" They have been like this since I arrived/ you left." Narcissa sat down and began eating as she enjoyed there small misery.
" Good, now you three best get to work because the longer it takes for you to finish your studies the longer you'll be a part, I'm sure her father has already told her of such arrangements."
" But mumm Theo is coming over tomorrow."
" Oh I know he's spending the night and I'm sure his father won't have a problem with him progressing his studies while here." Narcissa said as she sipped her tea.
" Please tell me you're not leaving us alone with them again." Lucius said and Narcissa smirked and the men groaned.
" You'll have all of tomorrow for Draco's remarks, do you want further, I quiet enjoy this peace of mind." Narcissa threatened.
" No, no, we're okay." They all chorused and Narcissa smiled at her new found punishment.

Meanwhile with the Riddle's

Y/n had finished her school work, and her studies after testing out of most of the material and the rest was the basics and were easy for her. She looked at her dad waiting for him to move they were currently playing checkers which Tom sucked at he was a chess guy while she was a checker's girl. Tom moved and then Y/n smirked as she finished her father off.
" I suppose you've gotten too good at games, we'll have to find a new one to play."
" Yeah." Y/n said sitting up as she felt the peacock who she'd impulsively bought but didn't regret getting because it reminded her of Draco. She'd named it Dragon but they nicknamed it Drag for it's amazing style and flare. She'd then bought a magical fox which reminded her of Blaise with it's way of moving and enjoyment of company and how well it got along with Drag, so she'd named the fox Ukiyo after it's live in the moment type mindset and they called him Uki for short, lastly she'd gotten a cat which reminded her of Harry with how soft and shy it was, and she'd named it Lux for the light it brought the other two creatures Lux has no nickname but that didn't mean she loved it less she just didn't feel Lux required one.

Tom and Y/n got up and went to the kitchen in their matching onesies. Tom would do anything for his daughter who after getting her work done was very clingy but he has to admit he secretly loved it as they made memories. Tom still remembers taking her shopping and her returning to him with puppy eyes and the three creatures which were all extremely dangerous breeds of their species but they adored Y/n and she them. He soon came to love them two as Drag pranced around proudly making Y/n laugh or how Uki managed to always make Y/n get up and move which normally pulled her out of her slumps and how Lux without fail always made Y/n take breaks when she worked for long periods of time.

He however found it adorable how Y/n has three pets and yet she still preferred the little Yokai plush he'd gifted her on the first true day of her distance training and how without fail one of the three pets had the plush when Y/n was sad and needed comfort. That warmed his heart. He hoped for good news to share on the coming day when Narcissa would be spending the day with the two, however he had told his daughter nothing as to not raise her hopes in case the boys were still boys and still not ready for an actual relationship.

The two shared a pot of roast and rice along with two cups of juice.
" Narcissa will be joining us tomorrow."
" Really? Okay, will we be shopping again?"
" Oh no, I learned last time that you always manage to find something to buy that you don't need." Tom said to his daughter.
" Oh are we going horseback riding? skating? Bowling? To that really pretty garden? Oh or maybe that one place you wanted to see, that dark place. Where are we going, what are we doing?"
" Narcissa has arranged everything, so be prepared."
" Okay." Y/n smiled happily. Tom smiled softly she was just his precious little girl he would hate to see her hurt.