Questions

1. Do you want Harry to embrace the darkness?

2. Should I make it so Regulus is alive?

3. What classes do you want to see them take or is there a special program you have an idea for that you just can't help but share?

4. What should they do over the summer

5. Do you think I should make the story more hectic or more mellow ( speed it up or slow it down)?

6. Does anyone here and I mean anyone have any idea for clothing, I really want to change the dress code.

7. Do you want this to have core magic ( like dark cores make stereotypical dark wizards)?

8. Should there be an inheritance test?

9. If anyone wants to redesign the cover or make art for this I would appreciate it greatly because I'm starting to hate the cover, so would someone be willing is the question?

10. Do you guys want me to throw in a love interest for Theo, because I was thinking about making him Aromantic.

11. How do you guy think she should take Sirius as a person?

12. Should this group have an official group name ( like how Prongs, Moony, and Padfoot have the marauders)? If so then what should it be?

13. Do you want Harry, Draco, or Blaise to be aspiring dark lords? If so which one(s)?

14. Should Voldemort take a changed path and retire or remain a villain fighting for a different cause?

15. What house should Harry be changed too or should he remain a Gryffindor?

16. Should Harry change his name to Hadrien? ( If you don't like it leave a new and better name in the comments.)

17. Should Y/n be and aspiring dark Lady/Queen?

18. Who should get what jobs?

19. Should Neville become a part of the group?

20. Do you want me to throw in something just absolutely crazy for a chapter? ( I'll take suggests for spice, the adult death eaters, or vanilla.)

21. Should they have creature inheritance?

22. What plot twist can you think of that you really want to see?

Let me know in the comments or private messaging on here. Also, no further chapters will be released until all questions are answered, no exceptions! Enjoy!