18

Tom's pov:
I was waiting at the station patiently with Lucius and Narcissa. Nott was also here. My daughter stepped off and I could tell something was off just from the way her eyes sparkled in a wicked way. Harry and Y/n talked as they spotted and advanced towards me. Draco and Blaise followed behind, closely. Draco was excited to see his parents, but he kissed Y/n's knuckles and then ran over. Y/n shook her head amused. Blaise seemed half disappointed but when Y/n grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze he seemed to be in higher spirits.

She reached me and just stood awkwardly with Harry, who was a little scared of me. I kneeled down and opened my arms the two noble families shocked as Y/n smiled slightly and wrapped her arms around me, I kissed her forehead. I'd never have the time we lost back, however I can make use of what time we've gained. She took in my smell as her tiny but tense muscles relaxed in my hold.
" We should head home, you two have a check up in a few hours." I stated. Harry smiled softly and adoringly at Y/n unknown to my small serpentine.
" Theo met his mate, and they had a situation, he's at saint mungo's but here is his things." Harry said giving Theodore Nott's things to the male.
" Don't forget to write everyday, okay love?" Blaise asked. He was a bit bolder, he felt that his bond with my daughter was strong,.he was respectable.

" Nope, you'll live just fine with the occasional letter." My daughter said embodying me. Harry snickered at that as he shook his head clearly knowing what everyone in this little party knew. My daughter was a woman of her but she was weak for her friends and family. Draco pouted.
" Do we at least get goodbye hugs?" Draco questioned. Y/n thought on it. She gave them hugs and just then Theo appeared his appearance composed but his body sort of shaken.

Y/n was instantly concerned covering ground quickly.
" What's wrong?"
" She had so much in her they said they had to  put her in a coma, they predicted it would take them a few months to cure her, probably until the end of summer." Theo mopped. The Weasley were acting deranged well the wife and youngest two were but Y/n simply glared daggers.
" We caught Ron hexing Theo's mate." Harry informed.
" Come on Theo we'll just have to wait, at least we caught it before worse happened."
" It's not fair, he shouldn't get to be happy while she suffers any older and he- what if he d-"
" If Ronald Weasley thinks that he is going to get off on being a terrible piece of trash then he really should be more versed in protection charms." Y/n soothed and Theo sighed.
"I'm just grumpy, I'll see you soon Y/n."
" Theo, remain strong, and remember that fate is a terribly fun friend of karma." Theo smirked apparently understanding something.
" Yeah, I'll just have to find something to hurry the process up." My daughter nodded as Theo and his father left.

The Malfoy's plus Blaise also left. Harry grabbed my hand and we were back in the manor.
" I know it's not all the way safe but sometimes you have to rebuild in order to grow better." I said feeling like a crappy father due to the fact that this was the best home I could provide without suspicion.
" It's better then under the stairs." Harry hummed mindlessly.
" Much better than my old space as well." Y/n added.
" You can use magic here though, I left some books on magical renovation on the room I started in." I offered and Y/n ran off to do so.
" Thank you Mr.Riddle for allowing me to stay with you over the summer." I looked at the boy.
" I'd never force you two to return to those terrible excuses for a home." I said and he nodded before following after Y/n.

I left to make me an office I seriously need to find his legal guardianship files.

Your pov:
I read the books in depth and began to  cast the spells and it was working wonderfully. Harry came in soon after to begin reading. I worked diligently on the room which I could only guess was the last entrance.

3 hours rolled by and soon I'd finished the entrance, the ballroom which was challenging, and I'd gotten some help from Harry in doing the kitchen which was amazing if I do say so myself. Father came in as me and Harry sat down for a snack break.

Harry was giving me praise and then complaining about my habit of over working myself.
" You see your mate is correct, your personal doctors are here, Y/n you'll be fine with Narcissa and Harry you'll be with Severus." Harry nodded and we were led into a whole other wing. Draco and Blaise were here as well. Theo was glaring. Harry hugged Theo before hugging Dray and Blaise. I then gave them hugs.
" Your affection is unladylike especially in public." I turned to my father.
" Well that's too dang bad." I shared and hugged Dray and Blaise a bit tighter.

My father rolled his eyes, pried us apart, and then sent me off with Narcissa. She sat me down in the room which was fully equipped. She began to do magical scans writing things down here and there. She smiled at me.
" I want to ask you a few questions, feel free to skip one."
" Okay Ms.Malfoy." I said.
" How would you react if Blaise were to be going through what you've gone through?"
" I would hunt his so called family down, and make sure that when I was done with them they would rather be in akzaban then for me to pay them another visit." I replied. She gave me a book and I read the title.

" Good, were you ever touched inappropriately?"
" Skip." I said instantly.
" Alright, were you ever forced to go without the bare necessities?" I nodded as I opened up the book which was on magical meditation.
" Yeah sometimes."
" Was there times where you thought of ending yourself?"
" Not often." I replied she took the book from me without warning and I looked down as she handed me a rubix cube. I began to solve it using magic.
" Have you ever considered Homicide as a way out?"
" More then suicide." I said once I finished it. She took that too. I was then given a parchment asking me to decode the runic sequence. I began as it was simple enough.
" Okay, how do these words make you feel: selfless, captivity, separate, nameless, mate less?"
" Selfless leaves a sour taste in my mouth, captivity makes me a bit boxed in, separate is numb, nameless means nothing, mate less leaves a big ache." I shared as I finished the decoding which gave the phrase.

' C'est la vie' which translates to ' That's Life' I passed it back and Narcissa took it and scribbled something down.
" Do you have a favorite mate?"
" No, Draco, Blaise, and Harry all have their flaws but they're all so special to me." I said so softly, just thinking about them.
" Sweetheart what if I told you that you and your mates and Theo will be separated for the next month?" I sat up straighter as she winced in pain. I looked at her concerned.
" That's not actually going to happen, right?"
" No, no sweetheart it's not." I breathed and relaxed.
" Is this over?"
" Yes, you can leave and please ask Lord Riddle to come talk with me." I got up and left Dad walked over he gave me a questioning look. Narcissa stepped out after me.

" Narcissa, what's the report?"
" I think it would be best if we spoke in private my lord."
" I suppose, why don't you go and eat, I cook pasta." I smiled and nodded going to the kitchen to eat the delicious smelling pasta.