37.

Your pov: 

Dumbledore went to speak once more. I smiled softly as I snapped and the lights dimmed. The shadows engulfing them fully. 
" Your lover or your brother, now you must choose." I announced. Dumbledore snapped into horrified action as he began to shoot spell after spell at the rope. I watched with a grin as the one holding Grindelwald's arm fell and the man awoke with a scream as his arm was cut deep. Dumbledore paused. He tried to fire at me but I'd already spelled it so he couldn't stupid stupid graying man. He huffed. Grindelwald looked around his situation, noticing his death could be escaped by the silver smooth bedding below. He tugged at his leg and Aberforth began to choke. His poor poor brother doing nothing. 
" Stop! Stop! You'll kill him! Killing Aberforth was never part of the plan!" Dumbledore shouted as he shot out a spell to free Aberforth however Grindelwald suffer as the rope on his other leg snapped and he got cut up. He screamed in agony and I sipped on my juice. It was delicious. Harry's hand lounged on my boob he was squeezing it a little, and I could see from his entranced attention being on Dumb-fuck he hadn't a clue he was doing it. I leaned in. 
" Baby, stop squeezing my boob." He went cherry red as he looked at me and I kissed his cheek. 

I turned back to the scene. Grindelwald was struggling as Dumbledore breathed and calmed down from his hysterics disappointing really. Grindelwald had been tied up amazingly if I do say so myself, which I do, and so it was taking him forever, a slow and torturous death truly for Aberforth. 
" My love, just hurry up, kill him, quickly he shouldn't suffer, he was on the side of right." Dumbledore begged. " Aberforth I have cared for you, but he's my soulmate, I can live without you, but not without him, never without him." He said and I laughed. Bellatrix following shortly after. 
" I think there should be more risk." Blaise hummed. I pouted. 
" What is my torture show not good enough for you?" Blaise kissed my knuckles never breaking eye contact. 
" Even your insults are too good for me, but he doesn't deserve to be able to say he couldn't save one." 
" He won't be saying jack shit once he's dead." Harry grumbled and I had to agree with both. I began to chant and infront of him appeared a bowl of water. 
" You can save them, you could be a hero, a savior, a real symbol of sacrifice, your magic for their survival, but note, without it you have no soulmate, your lover will be nothing but a man who you've touched and plotted with, the love that you feel will be watered to nothing. How will you proceed?" Luna questioned with a grin. Dumbledore looked anxious and did something unexpected but expected at the same time. He reached for followers. He pushed their magic in, sacrificing at first five, then ten, and it just kept growing. Aberforth was dead as the magic binding Grindelwald released the man who was cut up but alive. 

Grindelwald let out a cry as the needles burried themselves into his weak body. Aberforth's head turned an ugly reddish purple before it fell off and his body dropped in two, nothing was more amusing then that. It was simply wonderful. 
" Your salvation Grindelwald, lies at the very bottom of that box, may your body be as strong as your will." I shared. Dumbledore fumbled about before he was coated from head to toe in blood, the bodies of his fresh victims his brother included covering him. Many of the death eaters laughed, Fred and George grinned. 
" That's what you get." Hermione hummed as she threw a knife and it landed in the wall passed Dumbledore his cheek being cut and his blood springing free. 
" Now, is the time for forgiveness, truth, and love, will it prosper or will your greed take over, consume you once again." I asked dramatically the two lovers shared a look before Grindelwald continued his attempts to break free. He popped ballons and struggled to hold his breath  as he finally after being cut to damn near ribbons gathered his salvation in hand. I'd tied the lifeforce of the soulmate to it.
" What do you mean! Why, why would we ever do that, you insolent children!" Dumbledore screamed in tears. I smiled softly as the moon cased down and revealed the item of which would be one's destruction and the other's corrupted salvation. 

Grindelwald seemed to be confused. 
" Is this some joke, you made me go through all of that to discover my own horcrux?!" He bellowed weakly, it intimidated no one at all. 
" You have to destroy it, much like you'd have had Harry do to kill my wife's father." I paused and turned to Draco, if he was thinking he was slick he wasn't but I was a little too happy to hide my grin. 
" Our wife, how many times must I say it." Harry groaned rolling his eyes. I wonder what our wedding will be like, Harry won't want big, but Draco will want huge, and Blaise, well Blaise couldn't give two fucks about marriage however he would if I wanted, and he'd happily do it,if it gave everyone a very public, very obvious reminder that I was taken and with him as well. 
" No, no, it can't end this way, my love do it." 
" Be warned who ever destroys it lives, whoever doesn't dies." Grindelwald's box returned to the house banners it once was. He fell to his knees. He looked up at Dumbledore, his lover who he couldn't fathom living without, but he wanted to live, he really did. He raised his arms ready to finish the deed, however Albus took the horcrux and smashed it while looking the man dead on in the eyes. I smiled standing up clapping gaining their attention. 
" So long Grindelwald." I said and Harry stood grabbing the man's skull after gracefully moving down the steps, his grin was hot as he leaned down and whispered. 
" Nobody escapes my cluthes and lives." Harry was a little too good at that and I was vibing with it. Grindelwald's skin dulled an even uglier pale color, one of the dead, his eyes rolled back, and his mouth formed and oh as a black mist left through the hole. Death's sythe spliced it down the center and it vanished. That was how Grindelwald passed. Dumbledore panted his brain filling with anguish. Blaise, Draco, Harry, and I all turned. 
" It's time for his punishment, punish him as you please however spare him from death." I said and they stood, hungrily ready to destroy the man. 

My mates and I walked along the castle grounds, the air much nicer. We agreed to remodel some, not too much, but a good bit, and to take over the ministry after this, with a bang, and of course we'd have to save the wizarding world in a much darker fashion then many desired, but it would all be for the best. 
" So marriage talk for real." Blaise hummed. I paid attention to the gorgeous garden the flowers were gorgeous this time of year. 
" Love, can you focus?" Draco asked. I turned around. They were all down on one knee rings out. I breathed in and my breathe was stuck in my lungs. I nodded. 
" Yes, yes, yes, all of you yes!" I happily shouted once words had returned to me. They smiled sliding them all together and they joined and I couldn't help but hug all of them, and kiss them, and cry happy tears. My goodness I'm  so happy. 

A/n: Feel free to give me death ideas for Dumbledore, i am so glad to have finally killed off Grindelwald I've been planning for her to have him killed since he was introduced. I'll only ask one more time, should I continue on after Dumbledore's death, or should I just skip to the epilogue and be done with the story, let me know, and feel free to suggest changes to the world in the case of this story being continued.