4.

Your pov:
As I sat up the sun had parely peaked. I rushed around in a hurry. I packed as the sun rose up into the sky. I noticed the car being started up. I heard a yawn and knew immediately Hermione just got up.

I sighed and jammed the door very well. They wouldn't be able to get into this room not like they would notice with the house pixies I created. They never want me out of this room unless I'm cleaning, cooking, or to get them something. Plus house pixies are emotionless, feel no human pain, are almost always masochists, and can shape shift. I hope this works I'm not as smart as Hermione but I make due with what I do have for what I have is street smarts while Hermione got a lot of the book smarts.

I don't study however, and that is why she insist I cheat everytime she studies her butt off and I still get a better grade then her. I smiled a little to myself. We were opposites in so many senses, she hates Draco I should know I had to hear about it all summer long. I heard a great deal about everything and can gague the classes I will and won't like.

As the car drove away I breathed and threw down the powder in the fireplace and as I said my destination I blew out the fire. I felt myself make it to my destination. I grabbed my luggage checking over it. I looked around and found 9 3/4 well the piller in between 9 and 10. I quickly ran threw it. I have no reason to fear something I knows exist. For nothing is impossible in this world simply not accomplishable at the moment.

I found a compartment and sat down. I took out a book and crossed my legs at the knee. I sat quietly reading my book, I miss Draco and Blaise, Ms.Malfoy as well. I don't miss Lucius.

Hermione's pov:
I feel terrible for getting my sister in trouble. My parents keep going on and on about how she deserved it and whenever I mentioned things that were to much they would say that was a great idea for punishment.

Why did she have to be treated like this. She's got good grades, good looks, great manners, and is extremely likable. People always take advatange of her kindness. I believe she would be a Hufflepuff. I hope she can make it till 18. I feel terrible leaving her to this abuse.

Nobody's pov:
Lucius, Narcissa, Draco, and Blaise walked to the platform. Draco and Blaise were extremely excited. " She'll be a Hufflepuff" Blaise argued with Draco " she'll be a Ravenclaw" Draco retorted. " She'll be in Gryffindor" Lucius threw put engaging in the argument. " You are all wrong she'll be in Slytherin and that's the end of the coversation." Narcissa said and shut them up.

Draco and Blaise said their goodbyes before running onto the platform. They smelt a familiar scent an rushed onto the train. They searched quickly finding you sat down reading they approached you as a 2nd year they didn't care to know started to insult you.

You ignored them until they pulled your hair " stupid mudblood your no better then filth I hope you die." Your face flashed with anger. The boys were fuming but when the sentence " your whole family is terrible all mudblood deserve to die your nothing compared to me." Left the girls mouth your face went blank your hand slammed her face into the table making her stumble back with a broken nose. You took a quill a threw it , the girl tried to scream but no sound came out as you flicked your wand around control the spell writing quill.

" If you ever think to insult my family again I'll show you just how inferior you are, am I understood?" You asked sweetly. Blaise and Draco approached you as the girl nodded tears rolling down her face you let her go and caught the quill.

" Are you okay" Blaise asked. " Do you need anything, hugs, food, water, tea, a nap, anything?" Draco asked. You sighed " I lost my cool again it always happens when someone bad mouths my family and I hate it." Draco and Blaise sat on your left and right. Draco laid your head on his shoulder and Blaise pulled your legs onto his lap.

" It's a valid reaction to the words that nobody said. Your not in the wrong" Draco coaxed. " I hate the term mudblood it's stupid." Draco sighed as did Blaise they decided it was time to fess up before you found out from elsewhere. " We've both used the term before it's a pureblood slur we were raised to strongly believe in." Draco shared.

You snuggled into Draco. " I know my sister rambled about it in full detail all of the break I was home." The two were shocked. " As long as you see the fault in your ways and change I forgive you." Draco and Blaise picked up a hand " on this hand I swear to try and change my terrible ways." They then kissed the hand they picked.

Hermione's pov:
I sat by myself waiting patiently for us to arrive. " Ms.Granger" I heard so I looked out of the compartment. It was professor Snape. " Yes, professor Snape." " I'm looking for your sister" I was confused " my sister doesn't attend Hogwarts." " She will be starting this year as a second year did she not inform you?" " No sir she didn't inform me."

I helped professor Snape look for my sister. The last compartments were the mainly Slytherin dominated compartments. Please don't be in here. Me and professor Snape walked trough. " Ms.Granger?" Ever Slytherin's head shot out of their compartments except one. " She's sharing a compartment with Malfoy and Zabini." A girl with a broken nose said " what happened to your nose." " Granger" was all she said, my sister wouldn't do anything like that without being provoked professor Snape barely cared as he looked for Malfoy and Zabini.

My sister can't be alright if she's alone with those two.