21.

Nobody's pov:
Narcissa made sure the boy had only one place to go and would go there for breakfast. She grabbed her things and then as Theo came at midnight she smiled.
" Where are you off to Ms.Malfoy?"
" I'll be spending the day with the dark lord and Y/n."
" Can I come?"
" Unfortunately no due to the fact that they're practicing distance and self control."
" Well they've been partying all this time, entertaining other females, well not Harry really but still, my father said I'm finished with my studies and she can help me with the little bit of homework I have if she feels like it. They need self control anyways." Theo defended. Narcissa nodded at his point.
" I suppose you are correct, we leave in five hours so you can rest if you please." Theo nodded and went to his visitor room and wrote a note before placing it on the table and then resting until Narcissa came and got him as it was time to leave. Theo put on his shoes, grabbed his bag and left.

The boys in the house awoke and made their way down for breakfast. They ate them began on paperwork after Draco read the note that Theo had left them to suffer to have a vacation day with Narcissa.

At the Riddle's

You were up and ready. You were surprised to see Theo and you smiled hugging him.
" Theo how are you?"
" I'm alright Hermione's showing improvement."
" That's good, how are your studies?"
" Great actually though I'm struggling wit- is that a peacock, fox, and cat?"
" Mhm, that's Drag, Uki, and Lux my babies." You said as you kneeled and they all came to you.
" I see you're doing well with the separation."
" It's not permanent, probably only for another week or two the boys always did work slower then me but nonetheless I bet they've been working diligently so we no longer have to be separate, but enough about them I can help with your summer homework while I make us breakfast." Theo nodded biting his tongue as he turned to Narcissa as you walked off into the kitchen.
" What have they been doing Theo?" Tom as darkly.
" Partying, sir." Theo replied after swallowing the lump in his throat that was thick.
" Partying how?"
" Entertaining others my lord, you're going to give poor Theodore a panic attack."
" I see, have none of them been faithful?"
" Harry has tried though he does have his moments where he doesn't realize he was entertaining others."  Theo admit then ran to the kitchen. He saw the dinning room was filled with food.

" Come on Theo I can help you with your homework now." And so that was how the first hour was spent and Theo was thankful that you asked no questions about your mates.
" Alright so we will be going shopping, then horseback riding, and then following that we'll have lunch, next we have a dark auctions, and finally we'll end the day with a party, how does that sound?" Narcissa asked.
" Can we skip the party I'm not really one for that scene."
" Okay, sounds amazing, how about we spend the evening here in the garden or playing games."
" That sounds much better." You said as you stood up.

The day went just as planned with you making your father buy you a whole shopping mall, all because he brought up the fact of it being a couples mall and that you had no one to go with as though you didn't have mates, then you wanted to leave shopping and just go home to sleep so he bought you the mall as an apology. He also bought you some candies. You were happy as they were about to leave there was nothing that hadn't been absolutely perfect about the day. Your mind hadn't once wandered out towards your mates. Theo worked on his homework while Narcissa and Tom made dinner.

You were out in the garden as you began on your project. You began crafting, you were crafting a greenhouse, one that would make the Magical Greenhouse of Britain to shame. You had it in the most perfect colors as you made the cobble stones and flowers that lined it.  She sat in the Gazebo in the open middle as she wrote up spells, and names for all the plants she wished to have.

Tom and Narcissa were in the kitchen.
" I don't think we should tell her, she'll be heartbroken."
" Better we tell her then not and condon this behavior of theirs." Tom argued.
" They're children they have to learn."
" Narcissa you want so badly to let the problem fix itself however I won't shelter my daughter from reality she deserves to know the truth of the matter of her mates behavior while separate." Tom said.
" What did they do?" You asked and they turned to face you. Tom sighed as he would be the one to rip the bandage off.
" Your mates have been partying and entertaining other females." Your smiles dropped as you looked down at your feet as the tears fell quickly from your eyes.

Tom went to comfort his daughter when he noticed her strong grip on a plant. He reached for it and she threw it at him before running off to her room. You couldn't believe it.

Your pov:
I wanted to so badly hurt someone at the news of my unfaithful mates. I wanted to scream and shout but not at the people downstairs. A knock sounded at my door.
" Go away Theo!" My father would let me have space and Narcissa would feel to guilty to approach me. My dad opened the door and knocked again.
" May I come in?"
" Yeah, whatever." I said and dad came and sat on my couch. He kissed my forehead and pulled me into his embrace. I hugged him.
" I know your pissed, I can't say I'm not myself but this is something you must handle, so if you want me to handle it then I will, but you should handle it, I won't push you to do anything until you're ready and then we will go and see them." Dad said. I hugged him tighter.