19.

Tom's pov:
I'd expected it to be bad but what Narcissa had to report made me almost blind with rage. Numerous accounts of potions, lack of self confidence, slightly suicidal, much more homicidal, emotional struggle, trust issues, fear of abandonment, magical blocks, potions, and so much more. Harry came out next. Snape looked absolutely livid and Harry looked around awkwardly.
" Go eat with the other's won't you?" Harry nodded and left to eat.
" Malnutrition, signs of heavy abuse, he's moderately suicidal, a range of potions and blocks, low self esteem, fear of abandonment, hazardous magic breakage, not to mention a few love potions keyed in." Snape let out a growl. I rubbed my temple how the hell are we to fix this mess.

I walked into the kitchen to see my daughter happily eating as though it was amazing. Harry as well.
" Love, slow down, you too Harry, no need to rush honestly you both always do this." Draco sighed as the two slowed down. Blaise kissed Y/n's forehead. I looked at Narcissa to tell them she was the best with children.
" I can't do that, I'm weak for children and plus I just gave her a check up." Narcissa said and I sighed as I walked over.
" Y/n, serpentine yo- you and your mates will be separated for the first month of your summer holiday, just so you all can focus on your studies." Y/n looked worried slightly and I could feel her magic buzz in ways that were alerting, she doesn't know how to take this. I reached for her hand and pulled her close as she buried her head into my shoulder.  I rubbed her back to try and sooth her. Soulmates always have problems with distance and often times can't control it which could lead to much more serious situations. She clung onto me as though if she lightened her grip I'd leave. Narcissa pulled the very much against it boys away from her and apparated. My little serpentine was not happy as she cried into my shoulder. I'd explained why they needed separation practice but that never eased the pain of the first time and in the coming month I worried for her health.

" I'm going to continue with the rooms." Y/n mumbled and I was scared to let her go but this was to happen sooner a later if they could make it a month then they'd be able to go longer eventually.
" I'll make dinner after while." Y/n nodded and then she left. I worked diligently at my own repairs and managed to get three rooms dones. I then made dinner which was burritos. I then searched for Y/n but couldn't find her on this floor. I went up the stairs and looked around the house was three floors. I looked around through the rooms, however they looked like new. I continued to search my magic bouncing off the walls. I then found her in a room it wasn't the master but it was large and spacious and gorgeous. It had a small living room, work room, personal library, bathroom, walk in closet, and bedroom. She lay there in the bed all balled up. Her light breathing an indicator of deep sleep. I sighed in relief.

I sat down by her bedside. I kissed her forehead. I'll give her the present I got her another time. She began to stir when I went to move her. She looked up adorably, my sweet little girl, and you're growing up to fast.
" Dad? What's going on?"
" Nothing, rest up, you've worked so hard." I said and she nodded and laid back down after I tucked her in. She fell asleep and that night I ate alone.

I got ready for bed when I heard screaming, something awful. I got up and walked to her room. Y/n had been shaking, crying, but she was still asleep. I held her in attempts to calm her and just like many books had said it worked well and I just slept in there.

Your pov:
I woke up to dad in my bed and I sat up stretched out and went downstairs to make breakfast. Dad came walking down as soon as I'd finished.
" I could have made something."
" I felt like it." I said simply as I ate.
" How about you start on your homework?" Dad asked.
" I guess I could." I said and ate the pancakes I'd made. I then went up to my room and grabbed my work, and then worked in my work room. I wonder what my boys are doing, no, no! We have to learn distance, but oh how I miss them. I sighed and turned on a music player softly and worked on my homework. I continued through.

I finally finished it all minus my potions paper and then I pouted at it, then I glared, and then I was back to thinking about my mates who were probably not doing school work.

Nobody's pov:

With said mates

The three boys were actually partying, there had been a party after party and the two boys by the name of Blaise and Draco gave all their attention to that and ended up entertaining slightly other girls. While Harry was much more stand offish but he still tried not to ruin the mood. However he felt they should be back at the Manor doing work so they could see Y/n quicker but the boys swore that it was okay and that they had time.

Lucius and Narcissa shook their heads at the three children who should have listened to Harry. Narcissa sighed as she left to see Tom. Tom hummed to Narcissa.
" I'm afraid I've let Lucius have to much influence on those two they're pulling poor Harry along as they party, how's she holding up." Narcissa said.
" Cried after they left, threw herself into work, passed out, cried in her sleep, and now she's awake and throwing herself into more work. I fear she's trying to hyper speed her studies as to see them quicker and if she catches this behavior all hell will break loose." Tom sighed as he took a swig of his fire whiskey.
" Well what studies shall she be taking this summer?"
" Lady courses, Heiress responsibilities with notes, finance, politics, future careers, and rituals, and I've already gave her the assignment list which should take a good while, but I have a feeling she'll be running herself raggedy trying to hurry it up." Tom stated and Narcissa gulped and nodded she'd be back in a weeks time and she hoped that good news would come.