5.

Hermione's pov:
We approached the compartment and I sighed this was taking far to long as I went ahead and opened the door. My sister was laying on Draco and Blaise was laying my sister. I pulled her up and dragged her off. We reached the bathrooms. I closed and locked the door.
" What the hell Hermione."
" You're hanging around those boys don't you know what they've done, how they treat people like us, muggle Borns."
" They're working on it Mione, they really are." 
" Is that what they told you, that they're working on it, God you're so naive! I wouldn't be surprised if you were just a bet between the two, you're lack of is more proof of that." I quipped who was she to get along with blood purist the same hellraisers that ridiculed me and continuously belittled me last year, and Draco Malfoy the biggest git to every walk this Earth. 

" You know you're really toxic, insufferable even, because it's not how am I, or I'm so happy to see you, it's just yelling, you're no better then mom or dad." Y/n whispered to me. 
" No wonder mom and dad have to punish you, you're to dumb to think for yourself." I spat but I covered my mouth after realizing what I said. She had tears in her eyes as she unlocked the door and took off down the corridors. If she had of just listened to me then we wouldn't be in this mess. 

Your pov: 
I ran as fast as I could I barely caught myself before bumping into Draco. Blaise grabbed my face softly. 
" She did this, your sister made you cry?!" Blaise looked angry and I looked at my hands but Draco grabbed them and made me look at him. 
" Did she make you cry?" I nodded at the two.  I felt so tiny and weak it was embarrassing. Draco wrapped me in a hug. 
" Do you want to see her?" I shook my head no. 
" I need to see Ms.Granger here for a moment, I assure you that you'll reunite you insufferable love birds." Snape snapped.I sighed and cleaned my face. 
" What did you need professor?"  
" You're to be sorted early." I nodded and followed him leaving Blaise and Draco to their rest. 

I sat down and the head was hovering over my head as it called out Slytherin. I smiled to myself. 
" Sit, sit, I want to have a discussion about the arrangements we've had to make." Professor said and I nodded sitting patiently and walled up, trying to take up the least amount of space as possible. 

Draco's pov: 
How dare she treat her sister like that, how dare she make her cry, what is wrong with her.
" Malfoy, Zabini, stay the hell away from my sister." 
" How about no." Blaise hissed. Blaise was much more possesive over our angel then I was. He had already been head over heels with being able to care for her publicly and he was silently being torn apart by the idea of Y/n being placed elsewhere, he wanted us to show her around, to give her an introduction worthy of her presence, and if she were to be tragically placed in Gryffindor then we both feared they'd throw her to the side, and under the broom, she'd be chalked up to Hermione's sister. 

" How about yes, harassment and potions on students is illegal and I'll find out what it is that you're doing to convince my sister you're any good." 
" You're the one making her cry, and your the one getting in the way, who asked you to even come along I have no clue, you'd be better off going to be Pottah's little owl." I sneered as the door opened and in walked Y/n she was so tiny, adorable, and amazing. Hermione grabbed her wrist in attempts to drag her away. 
" We're leaving, so you can make some better friends." 
" She's going nowhere she doesn't want to go, especially with you." Blaise spat. 
" Who are you going to go with, your sister, or blood purist." Y/n was fragile and I knew she wasn't going to want to choose. 
"I- I wan-want t-t-to go wi-" 
" You've finally come to your senses let's go." Hermione snapped and I was beyond sick of it. 
" I want to go with Draco and Blaise." Y/n whispered and Hermione looked both livid and confused. 
" You incompetent, naive, stupid girl! Have you lost all of your common sense, they mean you no good, and you should listen to me, I know best, and once we get to our common room in Gryffindor tower you'll see that I was right." Y/n gulped nervously. She stared anywhere but at Hermione. 
" I'm staying with Draco and Blaise." Y/n stated she wasn't firm but it was progress and she was far too meek to be forced into such things by her sister. Hermione's hand flew across Y/n's face and it left a print. Me and Blaise stood but Y/n punched her sister in the face. 
" You git, you're so stupid." Hermione hissed. 
" Just listen to me, you never listen to me, I'm not going to be in your house, and they clearly mean better then you who hurt me all the time. Leave me alone Hermione." Y/n stated angrily. It was shocking but it was warranted. 

Hermione scrambled out and as Y/n locked the door she fell into me and Blaise and just cried. She cried so hard, I feared her heart my struggle to remain, and all we could do was try and sooth her worries and dry her tears. Y/n loved her sister, she cared for her sister, and she just couldn't take being so mean even though her sister did deserve it and a bit more. It broke both me and Blaise to hear her sob and blame herself, calling herself things such as a git and bad sister, and our least favorite worthless and stupid. We could only comfort her and reassure her that she wasn't in the wrong no matter how badly she tried to in turn convince us that we were wrong. How deep, how far does this abusive trauma run? How long as she been abused like this? She's not going back to that damn family ever again, not if I have anything to say about it.