11.

Draco's pov: 
I looked behind me to see that Pottah and Y/n were getting along and he had sent his little minions off to talk with her. He looked at her the way Blaise and I stared at her with affection and adoration beyond compare. My goodness did she look amazing in green. It really brought out her eyes. I listened in to their conversation. 
" So like after class do you want to chill by the lake, if you're free I mean." 
" I'm not actually, I'm going broom riding with Draco." Y/n shared. Harry smirked. 
" You know I'm a better flyer then Draco, he's not going to win if he makes the team." Harry said bashing me. He was flirting with Y/n I glared at him. 
" Don't take it to heart mate, he's just not blind, most of the guys in our own house like her too." Blaise said prideful that we already had the sweetheart of Slytherin's heart. 
" Maybe but I like how Draco flies, and he's so going to make the team, and I can bet you he'll at least give you a run for your money when you play him." Y/n said and I put my head down blushing. 

" Fine, then let's meet somewhere, you could help me learn some things for herbology. I just know you're my saving grace." He teased. No way is Pottah getting my girl. Why is he trying, he needs to stop. 
" The library would be my first suggestion, I bet you barely know how to find it." She teased. 
" Maybe, maybe not, after all I am friends with your sister." Harry replied. Ha wrong move. 
" God, Draco you're so envious of Potter." Blaise said bored as we'd finished a while back. 
" I'm not envious, I simply don't want him to bother Y/n." Blaise rolled his eyes and gave me a really look. I sighed. " Maybe a little, I wanted to be the one to show her potions, and you know that, what if they get paired for charms you'd be furious." I  stated. 
" Indeed I would be, but I know that Potter's to good hearted and light to try and do anything to Y/n, and Y/n is a loyal innocent little thing who would never make a move to be with Potter." Blaise had his jealousy in check, but of course he had his down sides,  he wanted Y/n to be by use, to be in our range of sight and basically all times, he wanted to make sure she was safe at all times in an almost concerning way. He was obsessed with her. I was an envious soul but Y/n was all he was living for and it showed. 

" So, Y/n how are you healing after Ginny and Hermione attacked you?" Harry asked softly. 
" I'm fine, but that red headed girl was Ginny?" Harry nodded. 
" Y/n however I would love if you could spare me the time of day to you know tutor me in charms." 
" Blaise is better at charms then me, you should ask him." 
" I don't think he'd be so open to you know teaching me, he seems obsessed with you in like a toxic way. So maybe not." Harry shared. Blaise glared at Harry for calling him out. 
" I don't think Blaise is obsessive, he just cares a lot, he never over steps and always just wants me to be okay." Y/n explained and Blaise was right, oh course he was right, he only ever truly thought about Y/n, Y/n's a innocent and loyal little witch who deserves the world. 
" Yeah, but he was ready to kill Ginny and Hermione for what they did to you, not to say they shouldn't have gotten in trouble, but he always seems ready to die if you do." Y/n fiddled with her skirt. 
" Blaise has gone through somethings, I know that, and Blaise is coping still. Blaise and Draco make me happy, and to my knowledge I make them happy as well, so with that in mind, I want to help them heal from their trauma, everyone acts a certain way for a reason." Y/n shared her beliefs and I knew then that she truly did accept us even if she never made any physically move to express it. 

Class ended finally and Y/n was back by me and Blaise. Blaise kept going on and on about how amazing she was and Y/n listened to all of his rambling carefully. We reached the pitch and Y/n grabbed the broom. I wrapped my arms around her waist ready to guide her but slowly she got the hand of it. We flew around and she let go. I caught the head as she laid back laughing. Blaise was taking a picture from the ground and I got him a good few shots and he held a thumbs up. I could see Pottah staring longingly at Y/n who was clueless to it. I flipped him off and he returned the gesture as he was pulled back to talking with Ronald and Hermione. 

We landed and Y/n was a giggling mess. 
" That was so fun." She cheered. 
" I'm glad you enjoyed it, love. I need to go get somethings for the broom I'll be back in a minute." I said and she nodded. 

Blaise's pov: 
I sighed. 
"Y/n I heard what you said in class, and yeah I actually am rather obsessive," The worlds felt threatening as though they were strangling me. " But it's because of my mother's past husbands." I shared. Y/n gave me a worried look. 
" Blaise what did they do to you?" She shook slightly bringing me into a hug. 
" They touched me." I whispered in her ear and she held me as I let it out, she held me as I crumbled at the memories of being forced to lay against the cold wooden floors, because my mother hates carpet, being chained down and having him rip my clothes off, his grubby hands touching everywhere I hated for him to touch, him being inside of me, me falling unconscious each time and waking up to being covered and multiple of his stupid friends being around. Mother had let it continue until the got married and then killed him and his friends, but she knew, she knew long before they got married. 
" I've got you." She kissed my forehead softly and finally after a long time I felt safe, safe from those men, safe from my mother's higher greed, safe from that pain, safe from suffering, and even if it was stupid because she wasn't powerful and she was my age I felt safe from all of the evil that lived among us and around the world. I was thankful because she was my saving grace.