32.

Nobody's pov: 

You could have screamed at the sight of the man, evil, malice, and disgustingly vile. You pushed yourself away from the door much to the confusion of the whole group. Blaise looked ahead while rubbing his head, it was spinning, everything felt bigger then life, everything felt wrong. Blaise looked around his eyes meeting in horror your dead body. Harry gasped as he shot up he looked around to see his lovers dead. Neither Blaise nor Harry could help the tears that rolled down their cheeks. 

You instantly realized you were in a mental illusion, one of which was probably induced to stop you from doing something, aiding your family. Something of that nature if you could have guessed. You looked at Grindalwald who stepped into the room. 
" My dear dear problem making bitch, I am Grindalwald, but you're a clever girl you were most likely already aware of that now weren't you. This isn't a mental illusion, this is your eternal prison, were you shall suffer for the pain you've cost my mate, and for being a nuisance so grand I could only grant you a painful death." You glared at the man. You pushed your hand out and the man flew back, his back making a sickening crack. You began to close your fingers and he choked. He threw his hand out to fight back but you raised your other up as a form of protection which was successful. 

Blaise was hysteric, unaware of stilling being in the company of his companions. Tom struggled in futile attempts to help the boys. Fred looked on in muted horror, he couldn't stand the sight, he barely forced himself to his feet, and began to move the soulmates together. Blaise and Harry touched and they were breathing heavy as they looked around. Blaise couldn't help it as he kissed Harry with enough desperation to fool a dead man. Harry hugged Blaise holding him close. Everyone in the compartment was on their toes. The two boys watched as Draco still lay asleep until they had to catch Y/n from falling as she did and her eyes rolled back as her nose began to bleed. Her face being painted in red. The compartment was horrified. Hermione hid in Theodore who could only turn his head away while shielding Hermione from the sight before them. Draco tossed and turned and soon enough, Draco awoke with heavy pants, ones that could be a marathon runner. He turned to Y/n and began to try and shake her awake but it was no use as they heard commotion coming from outside the door. 

Tom raised a protection spell, already focusing on his daughter. He moved Draco away who couldn't seem to find his voice, as Tom cradled his child. His child that he'd not had for long, who he couldn't seem to help no matter how desperately he wanted to do so. 
" She's in the mental plane, she- she came and found me, she's drifting downwards." Draco managed and Tom looked at his daughter, noticing a black ink leaking from her head. Tom moved her hair out of the way he watched in wonder as the ink spread, a mark of spiritual awakening, something not done by man, actually the last time he'd seen such a thing was back when he first became aware of the magical world, Dumbledore had to conquer his test. Was all this misery some type of test, some play for the entitiy's guiding them to watch and laugh at, were they suffering for someone's amusement. Tom held his daughter closer to his chest, hoping that by somehow doing that, that he could provide his daughter with strength. 

You shot up with a gasp your body burning as you looked down. Harry, Draco, and Blaise swarmed you peppering your body in kisses and affection. 
" Grindalwald, he's coming, he and his minions are on the trains, we need to leave." You hurried out as you forced yourself up to your feet and the door burst open to reveal a collection of Acolytes. Narcissa stood swiftly throwing a spell towards the door, her spell seemed to bounce off them, they'd aqquired a new attire, one of which was now upgraded with dark leather hoods and mouth masks. You raised your hands and the shadows crawled without effort engulfing the people your hands opened and one moment the Acolytes were alive the next their bodies lay before the doorway. Harry, Draco, Blaise,Fred, George, and Theodore were shocked. 
" Damn, you solved one problem quickly." Harry couldn't help himself. You breathed and pushed the shadows passed the bodies and into the train. Everyone on the train was thankful for the shadows that swiftly killed the Acolytes, and freed many women and children from being raped, or worst. 

However that didn't change the fact that you'd been late, and there were bodies upon bodies because of it. The train stopped and you watched as nobody dared step off the train. Tom grabbed your bag and his own. Everyone following suit however Harry stopped them and then drew a circle against the compartment train and it seemed to pull itself apart to open Tom got off first, Draco stepped out next helping you down while managing to take your bag from you. You sensed an ambush and raised your hands up instantly. Blaise had no clue what he was doing as he stepped in front of his soulmate, he knew the minute fireballs were conjured just then he knew what he'd do if anyone dared to try and make him part from his soulmate, someone would be burned and he'd be damned if he let it be him or his family. 

Draco breathed and his breathe became that to match ice, it was cold, sharp, and he could see his breathe. Harry had no idea how he'd done the opening trick but as he wished it, with a wave of his hand and a raise of his arm a barrier of light opened before you, the shadows it gave way too, joining your force. This was war, and maybe, just maybe the wizarding world would suffer from the hands of Dumbledore no longer.