24.

Nobody's pov:
Two weeks had gone by. Harry had yet to find a gift that Y/n truly admired. He'd bought her everything he could think of necklaces, bracelets, buildings, and rings and yet nothing seemed to appease her. He didn't blame her and he was losing hope of his success as he spent time making a potion for protection and then dipped the custom made ring in it. He hopes that Y/n liked it however he was uncertain if she would though he put it in the basket that he'd made by hand, filled with more hand made and custom designed things from robes, to flowers, to candy, to jewelry, and he even added money as it struck 10pm.

Suddenly he heard an excited cheer. He walked through the manor towards the mailing room when he found Blaise smiling as he held up the green fox.
" Trust me it's not going to be easy." Harry said as he handed off another gift to Hedwig. Blaise calmed down.
" Blaise you have the tasks transfiguring something into a jewelry box, sending  a list of all the girls you were entertaining, providing an argumentive essay of 10 pages on why you should be forgiven, aquiring a mode of communication that I will accept, and  by gaining permission from Narcissa Malfoy, along with sending me gifts worth my time. Only then will I talk with you." Draco looked on enviously he was so close to a green peacock, but it was still a shade to light he walked up to his room and just cried. He couldn't do anything but cry at the fact he'd never be worthy of being forgiven for he'd done something he never should have. Just as he thought that he heard her voice.

" Draco, your behavior is unacceptable, however you've come to understand that. You will have to write me a readable 10 page essay with a pencil on why you did these things, you  must make me something you feel is a worthy apology for your actions, gain permission from your mother and father, build me something without any magic involved, and you must also provide me with a list of all the girls that you've entertained over the summer before I will speak with you again." Draco smiled softly at the peacock origami he had a chance and so he got up and began with the essay.

With you

You'd hoped deep down that they'd all have been working their way back into your good graces but it seems only Harry was. You pouted as Tom observed you. You weren't happy about it but Tom had to admit Harry had been trying hard sending gift after gift. He watched as Hedwig flew in and you smiled and hugged the owl. Hedwig sat down the basket of gifts. You went through them slowly until you reached the ring. Tom looked at it shocked. Harry had made a proposal ring as an apology. You were amazed by just how much magic was woven into everything it was him in every sense of the word and it meant the world to you that he finally realized you just wanted something genuine. You showed it to your father who inspected it.
" I do think that, this ring is something to forgive him for, and only this one time if you're going to forgive him." Tom said and you smiled as you wrote the note and then sent it out with Hedwig. With your mood lightened and the ring on your finger you ushered your father over and summoned the origami. They were all green. You smiled happily.

Tom smiled softly at his daughter's joy.
" Papa, can I see them soon?"
" Whenever you please princess." Tom said the warmth in his chest at her childish name for him ' papa' he had for sure thought he'd missed that era but she was childish at heart still at times and so when she got really happy he was not the dark lord, Voldemort, or He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named he was simply papa and that was more then enough.  You smiled at him.
" When Blaise and Draco make it up to me then we'll go an see them. Anyway we got approved to go tonight." Tom smirked at his daughter who threw on a magic black cloak and then then left out to go to the Ministry.

Dumbledore was in attendance under a white hooded outfit with a plus one, along with Amelia Bones and Cornelius Fudge who was in a sour mood at what they were about to do. Amelia gave Y/n a clipboard with many papers and soon enough they were off. Dumbledore was weary of the two unknown people and was slowly getting more worried as the approached one of his secrets. You smirked to yourself as you stopped at the cell that was supposed to be empty.
" This was supposedly an empty cell but it is taken." Dumbledore froze as he turned to Regulus Black's cell. Amelia and Cornelius turned and opened the cell to see Regulus Black shivering and cold. Tom summoned a cloak as he bent down to his follower and whispered the death eater symbol hider. Regulus looked at the man and then the girl before taking the cloak thankful for warmth.
" What's your name?" Amelia asked fearing the worse.
" Regulus, Regulus Black."
" That's not possible, Regulus Black has been dead for years."
" He appears alive, Mr.Black we'll be showing you our and the Ministry will be paying and providing you with reparations for your somehow imprisonment." Regulus looked at the girl.

" Lily, James, Sirius?" Regulus questioned.
" Lily and James are dead, while Sirius Black was the cause for death." Regulus looked at them as he shook his head.
" No, no before I ended up here James, he wrote, apologizing just in case and he told me he had Peter Pettigrew as the secret keeper, I have it on me." Regulus said and Amelia in shock outstretched her hand and Regulus pulled out the last letter from James ever sent and handed it over. Dumbledore was glad he'd hit him with a memory fuzzing spell but he knew he'd never be able to escape this one. Tom and Y/n smirked. What can they say this was luck but it was all part of the plan nonetheless. This would simply alter the grand scheme slightly. Amelia read threw it and her eyes watered.
" Sirius Black has been falsely imprisoned as well, we owe you both our sincerest apologies." Amelia choked out and Cornelius could feel the press and views he'd get now, he'd be sacked for sure.

The night continued and Y/n and Tom were now on the death eater halls.
" These are death eaters tested ones." Amelia said.
" I think that with this revelation we need a mandatory wellness checks even for criminals, or even I'd go so far to say classes, free places, and dare even a proper act or law." Y/n said and as Amelia agreed she smirked everything was going better then planned she'd thought she'd have to argue her point but Amelia's agreement, Cornelius' fear of being viewed worse than he already was, and Dumbledore having to save face she'd walked them into her trap.
" You'll write it up for us, this was after all your idea of a wellness check on account of proper filing." Y/n nodded as Tom felt himself smile as his daughter's plan had gone oh so well and now she was about to tear the wizarding world a new one from the inside out.

They returned home and Y/n found things from Blaise along with a mirror which she smiled at as she hung it up on her wall. She quickly read the ten pages and extra on everything and she was quick to use the jewelry box. Blaise had slight (much worse without her) depression and separation issues. She knew how he was but as she looked over everything she smiled. Blaise would forever be a ladies man, and from this point forward she'd be the only person he was entertaining. Y/n may have been a manipulative, dark lady in the making, prodigy, but she was also a young girl who liked to be right, be spoiled, and be doted over by the boys she liked there was nothing wrong with that, and so she could only smile as she did a small twirl and looking at the essay that she knew hurt Blaise to write but that he wrote anyway, it was that he wasn't worthy of her forgiveness or her, and she loved that he knew that he shouldn't be forgiven even though once she got her hands on him she'd remind him just how much he meant to her.

Blaise had also wrote to say how there was no gift worthy her time due to how priceless her time truly was in his eyes however he sent her money, jewelry, candies, cakes, books, and some new robes as she deserved to be spoiled in his words. Narcissa had slipped in an apology for not wanting to tell the girl along with explaining how she simply feared the girl wouldn't be able to handle the heartbreak in a healthy way and didn't want that for the girl, she also slipped in that she'd been punishing the boys before she'd told Y/n. Now you only had to wait for Draco.

A/n: Do you think I was too easy on the boys? Anyway do you want to guess what is to happen with our dear Black Brothers and the imprisoned Death Eaters. This is where the plot line begins to be mainly my own so ideas are more then welcomed, but no seriously more then welcomed, encouraged actually. Soon enough we'll have a big character back in what I can only estimate two chapters as I write a chapter and then publish it instead of building them up and being on a schedule.