30.

Nobody's pov:
Y/n had been hyping Hermione up all morning, both girls locking themselves away as they packed together. Well Hermione packed while Y/n went over her list of worries while comforting the girl.
" Ron will be there, the whole group of red headed freckle faced overly loud Weasley clan will be there. I can't do this, tell Theo to just come back and tell me." Hermione said to her sister in everything but blood, as she attempted to pick out her outfit. You shook your head at her rambling.
" You'll do fine, Theo might murder Ronald if you don't come and stop him." You said teasingly as you flipped the page in your advanced charm master runes book.
" Harry looked ready to kill him the last I saw." Hermione hummed as you picked up an arrangement of clothes and floated them over to Hermione.
" Let me worry about my boyfriends won't you." Y/n scolded teasingly.

A knock sounded at the door. The two girl sighed as you opened the door. In the doorway stood Theodore, Blaise, Draco, and Harry.
" Time to go." Theodore said walking in and kissing Hermione's forehead. You stood up and kissed all three of your boys on the cheek. Blaise pulled you back and kissed you the lips quickly making a unhidable smile fall onto said lips. He smiled as he twirled me over to Draco who kissed me and spun me by my waist into Harry's arms who hugged me tightly and he went to kiss me.
" What do you two think you're doing?" Tom asked strict about the no mouth kisses. Harry held your book up and kissed you, making you giggle at Harry's playfulness. Tom couldn't help his sigh.
" Nothing dad, we're ready to go whenever."
" We're going now, Harry,Draco, and Blaise not included." You pout as you slip out of Harry's grasp and go to get your bags.
"Nope we got it mi amor, you have three boyfriends and have to carry your own bags, that's a crime." You couldn't help but roll your eyes at Draco's dramatics.
" I'll see you all in a little bit." You said happily.

Your pov:
I grabbed dad's hand and we were off. We quickly arrived at King's Cross and walked through the pillar.
"What happened to no lip touches?" Dad asked scoldingly.
" Just be happy we're not having sex." I replied teasingly. He hated it when he had to think of us doing anything further then cuddling and going on dates.
"Are we sure you can't shrink back down and be my little princess. I don't want to give you away so fast." I shot him a look, making him sigh. "Fine, kisses are okay, but no sex, and no making out in front of me. You hear me young lady?" I nodded.
" No intentions of having sex so early or making out in front of you, Harry is just impatient." I said.

We boarded the train, going towards the back. Many Slytherin smiled and waved giving me happy greetings. Even some of the littles came by and gave me smiles with teeth missing or cute little greetings. Father seemed unpleased by how often we were stopped especially how all of his followers wanted a moment with him. He was clearly on the verge of a headache. I pulled forward, bringing him along for the journey. We reached the back cart. I took a seat down in the compartment and placed a non-verbal and wandless spell on the door before plopping down.

A knock came from the door making me sit up with a groan. I peeked out the little window and saw Fred and George looking around while Fred scratched his neck and George his wrist. I opened the door.
" How can I help you two?"
" We-we wanted to tell you that you can't trust Dumbledore, Harry can not be let alone with him, please don't let Harry go with him, or anywhere alone." I nodded and gave them questioning looks, they winced as the words left George's tongue.
" What's wrong with you two?" Fred was in damn near tears as he revealed his wrists to show a Grindelwald marking. I turned toy father, he stood up quickly on alert.
" We need to go." George whimpered out. I moved the door open bringing them inside. I looked at the Slytherin down the way, covered my eyes and made a zip lip motion. They revealed their left wrist to reveal my father's mark and nodded. I gave them a thankful nod and smile before closing the door.

Father was working on Fred who was a crying mess. I turned to George who held his wrist to his chest. I slowly reached out, he gave me his wrist as he cried.
" We're going to help you both okay, whatever you need." I said and they shook their heads.
" We couldn't ask that of you, Ron could have killed your sister, it wouldn't be right." George managed as I slowly pulled the magic out of him and let it flow onto the wooden table. He sighed as he laid back holding himself. Fred mimicking his actions effortlessly as my father finished. Father blasted the wood to pieces before we subtly dumped the ashes out the window.
" We want to help, who did this?" George looked at Fred who was holding his head crying.
" Dumbledore, Molly, Grindelwald."
" So he's not dead and they're working together. Fits the mold." I heard a gasp as the door opened, I turned around on my heel quickly to see Harry, Blaise, and Draco inside with slack jaws. However everyone entered and quickly reacted creating a boarder between them and Hermione. Who was directly behind Theodore. I could feel the pure fear off her, and the tension that hung in the air. If I had to breathe the emotions in the air I'd be put into a coughing fit almost instantly from how strong the emotions in the air was.

A/n: Cliffhanger, sorry not sorry. Anyway what do you think we should do with the twins, should they be for the group or against them. Let me know.