8.

Snape's pov:
I hadn't wanted to do this to her but she was truly being unreasonable. She glared at me and Dumbledore stopped. She reminded me so much of a certain someone, someone dark, and cruel, and evil. It was repulsing on just how hellbent she was on Dumbledore suffering for his crimes against Fawks. The hairs on my body stood on edge as she looked at me her eye blank, they seemed to almost glow in this lighting. 
" Remember that, and remember you choose to side with him." I watched as her nose began to bleed before slowly her arm covered it's self in the darkest ink, the ink formed the death eater mark but something was so sinister about it on her sleeve. It was terrifying and as she let out the loudest most banshee like wail I knew this was a painful experience. The Basilisk had tried to comfort her but in fear of hurting her, he left that duty up to Fawks who was tentatively trying to take care of the young witch. 

She'd wormed her way in my heart with her innocence and even as she hurt Dumbledore she seemed shaken by her abilities as though she didn't actually want them. Draco and Blaise had rushed to her side caring for her, they were in shambles. They were all just children, children who've never meant to take on the burdens of their parents, Y/n took upon her the burdens of their actions, Draco had a hard position he'd have to follow, and Blaise well Blaise clung to Y/n as his lifeline the boy was only 12 but he'd tried to end his life before when his mother damned him to hate the touch of men, they were being forced to act as adults as children. 

Dumbledore, and the world are pushing for them to think like adults, but play like children. I do the same upon my students, especially Harry. I promise you Y/n whether you hate me or not I will try to be a better person, if not for Lily then for you. 
" What's going on?" I heard from behind me. Draco glared daggers at Hermione. 
" Get lost you hag!" He spat, I'm surprised he'd normally say the m slur. 
" What's happening to my sister? What did you do to her?" Hermione asked livid as she rushed to her sisters side she pushed them away holding her sister who she was far to violent with for my liking. She took one look at her sister and screamed her lungs out like a banshee. What the are these two their screaming capacity is outrageous. I heard running and in came a tired Pottah and angry Weasley. 
" Hermione, what's wrong?" Blaise saw Hermione was doing nothing and took Y/n back without asking might I add. 
" Give her back, give my sister back!" Hermione demanded but Draco was quick to step in the way of that happening. 
" What, so you can try and kill her again, I don't think so." Hermione looked furious at the comment.
" Ms.Granger you seem to be a little too calm, what's your sister going through?" 
" I don't know, it happens sometimes, she'll start crying then bad things happen, after that then she passes out and has basically a whole seizure and nose bleed but those tattoo's the words inscribed on her skin, those are new." Hermione stated. 
" What do you mean bad things happen?" Blaise asked. 

" One time a boy trying to threaten my parents stabbed her. She cried for about a minute before crows wailed outside our house, before the thief had the chance to run his eyes rolled back, and he began to wail, and scream, he caught fire 5 minutes after screaming so much his vocal cords tore. He clawed at his skin still trying to wail. The last words he'd managed were simply. " Kill me" and Y/n never remembers these freak accidents." Hermione shared. 

Your pov:
I was laying in a room that was full of dark watching my sister lie through her teeth. I'd never killed anyone, that went differently, I'd fought back and stabbed the thief right back. The police came in and entered soon after. I beat on the glass. I felt a tug behind me. I turned. 
" You're lovely, I've always been with you, now it's time to accept that you've never been meant to be a good person." I turned around to see a faceless man. I stumbled away. 
" Get away from me." I demanded and the guy laughed. 
" Your sister is in fact lying, that day you stabbed the thief but you did call upon the crows, and he did began to see images, but nothing else. You're strong my dear, take the book, find the home of the snake, and then I want you to take the diary of the red head that's where your revenge will begin," 
" What are you, and why me?" He reached out. 
" I'm a soul, a piece of one anyway, and it's because of th-" 

I was yanked through the hole and he blew a kiss. I looked around. Blaise and Draco were worried about me and that comforted me. Blaise and Draco hugged me. 
" I'm sorry I scared you guys." I croaked out. 
" As long as you're here, we're alright, your sister has scared the others into leaving." I began to cry and I felt a thing land on my shoulder. I turned to Fawks who nuzzled away my tears. 
" This guy refused to leave." I rubbed Fawks' feathers. 
" Can we just go rest?" 
" They said our dorm's locked us out, do you still wish to try." I smiled up at Draco. 
" Why not, and Dumbledore deserved it." I said as they turned to each other shocked before looking at me. 
" What?!" Blaise asked.
" You didn't actually believe her, did you?" I asked.