22.

Nobody's pov:
After the initial heartbreak you were fucking livid. So you devised a plan within the hour. Theo was about to leave when you ran up to him, hugged him and kissed his cheek. Theo thought nothing of it but you smiled.
" Don't be afraid to write Theo." You had the plan all worked out. Just as they were about to leave you added a quick, " sorry in advance." Theo had no. Clue what you'd been going on about.

They landed and Theo continued to eat the cinnamon rolls she'd given him. The five males stood up.
" Theo I'm gla-" Harry paused his eyes turning sharp and his mood dropped. " Why so you have Y/n's cinnamon rolls, why do you smell like my mate, all over." Growled Harry his hands forming fist. Draco and Blaise mimicked Harry as their expressions changed.
" Theo has been doing well in his studies instead of partying and so he was allowed to see Y/n." Narcissa said. Harry was angry but he understood the reason however the two boys by the names of Draco and Blaise were furious.
" But her smells like her, that doesn't happen from hugs."
" It was a kiss on the cheek you three, nothing serious." Harry punched the wall putting a hole in it shocking everyone.
" Why would you accept it Theodore?" Theo gulped.
" I thought nothing of it honest, she's like my sister you know that." Theo said.
" When you three finish your studies then you'll be able to see her, though she won't be happy to see you all."

Narcissa walked to breakfast to see Harry hard at work but three origami animals on the table. The rest came down.
" Harry did you make this?" Harry finally looked up, the eye bags visible and his eyes were also puffy. He'd definitely cried at some point.
" No I didn't." Theo looked at the origami.
" Oh it's from Y/n" the boys looked at Theo angry.
" The peacock is Draco, Blaise is the fox, and Harry is the cat." Theo said and as the three grabbed their respective animal Blaise turned red just as Draco's as it moved away rapidly. Harry's however was a green and it poofed in his hand. It turned into a letter. Harry didn't even have to open it.
" Harry, I'm highly disappointed in your behavior and due to your habits while I've been here actually taking this seriously you have to write me a five page essay on why I should forgive, you also are required to aquire a list of the girls you've been entertaining in my absence, along with giving me a gift I find amazing. Only then may you see me."  Your voice said and even though you were clearly angry, Harry was just happy to hear your voice and to hear you say his name. 

With you

You had already began to search for anything to bring down Dumbledore with your father. Your anger driving you into a deep search. Tom was worried for his daughter's health as he check in at 2am as he has insomnia at times and found she was up and working diligently on some research.
" What are you doing serpentine?"
" I'm looking into Messy for any loose ends, I've located some flaws but I also can't work with what you have done to your followers. You'll have to change your agenda."
" I have been looking for a location for headquarters, and a way to gather up some of Harry's allies who will be extremely loyal to him, and in turn you." Tom shared.
" What have you found?"
" Sirius Black and Remus Lupin for allies but ones in Azkaban and the other is MIA. I've had no luck with locations."
" What about this one?" You asked raising the page to show off a mansion which was owned by the Potter's.
" This could work, no one would suspect a manor of Harry Potter's for the dark, you'd have to ask though."
" I'll ask when I'm not mad at him anymore." You said before spinning around in your chair.
" You truly should be harsher on them."
" He's writing me an essay, a list of all the girls he's been entertaining, and he has to send a gift that passes my approval. That's if he got the origami's stamp of approval for the message within this week. It'll only grow if he hasn't met the approval mark for after this week."
" I suppose there is something so devious to the fact that you are making them do different things, and playing on their weaknesses." Tom said as you nodded.

" Have you found anything else?"
" Well with what I have now, I'm in a bit of a pickle, I'd have to play a card we can't yet play in order to confirm my suspicion however I have a feeling that in a week or twos time Lucius will be much more easily convinced to do something in order to escape a mess he helped make." You said.
" Sometimes your inner mastermind shines through."
" Yes, however until then you should work on rebranding and coming up with a future plan to ruin Messy. You should take a political approach, and find allies in the dark factions." You recommended.
" I think you're correct, however we most certainly need to figure out how to get most of my followers out."
" Collecting horcrux's should also be a main mission for now." You said and that's how the two spent that evening with conversations on future evil plans.

Meanwhile in Azkaban

Sirius Black looked out the window as he thought about how he should have stayed with young Harry and let Hagrid catch wormtail.
" Siri, do you think your name will ever be cleared?" Bellatrix asked they were right next to each other.
" Probably not." The two may hate each other but there was a solidarity between the cousin's as they were in the prison. The type of solidarity only people who have experienced the same thing can have.

A/n: I decided to have a few more chapters for summer just because I have to do a few things before year three take place. I also want to expand on Y/n's personality outside of being in a relationship.