33.

Nobody's pov: 

Nobody had to wait long before Acolytes spilled in. They shot spells rapidly, seeming to enjoy the audience. You faught off your side, leaving no one alive, you didn't have the time, energy, or patience for forgiveness, these people have made their beds now they need to sleep in them, forever. 
" You whore of a wench, and traitors!" The voice called and Lucius knew who it was Kingsley the aurorer. Lucius was distracted by it and he was hit in the chest with a shock spell. This pulled Narcissa away defending the children with them who couldn't possibly fight, no one had expected the group of soulmates to begin fighting, but there they were, thirteen, and laying waste to a number of experienced fighting adults. Tom had his own number, if anyone had seen the father-daughter duo they'd have thought the two were competing when really and truly they were just both very effective. 

You managed to reach Kingsley, the man tried to run but your shadows coiled around him slowly slicing open his back. 
" You've been ground bound, fly again." You said with a shove and the man's lungs were forced out as his ribcage gave him ' wings' it was grotesque but unsurprisingly your stomach didn't turn. You looked around cautiously returning to the group where you noticed someone about to kill Lucius you shot your hand out over to the man and watched as the man was speared through his head, the blood pouring out of him onto the ground. Lucius looked up thankful for having his life saved. 

Harry noticed Hogwarts wasn't the same. 
" We need to get these people to safety, they are in danger." Harry stated. 
" I tried to get the conductor to turn around but he locked himself in and pledged his allegiance to Dumbledore. Hogsmeade isn't safe for them, we need to do something." Blaise said. You ran down to the conductor's door, the shadows falling you like lost puppies. You smashed the door with your shadows. The group followed. You raised your hand. 
" Imperio." Everyone was shocked. 
" Let's give a service announcement, I'll break the spell on the train not allowing apparation." Harry suggested to Draco and Blaise. 
" We got it, Theodore and Hermione you two can cover Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Go, we need to move fast." Blaise instructed. Narcissa knew what she had to do. Lucius as well, he had to explain. Everyone left. Tom watched over his daughter ready to die on this hill. 
" You will drive this train back to safety, you will not let anyone board, you will detain any followers of Grindalwald and Dumbledore, and once you've done that you with kill any and all of Grindalwald's followers before doing the same for Dumbledore's followers, you depart on my signal."  You spoke in a hypnotic hiss the conductor nodded. You and Tom turned around getting off the train.

Your body was tired and worn but it would be worth it in the end if you could have Dumbledore's head. 
" This is out of our territory, we need a plan, we can't just be bold, we're out numbered." Tom said thinking strategy. 
" The forbidden forest, Draco and Harry can provide us  with an ice-light combination which will scare away any unwanted creatures, you can also make a ring of hypnosis around us and then use my shadows to move through the fog. We'll send, Narcissa, Lucius, Fred, George, Hermione, and Theodore out to aid in the removal of the residence down below." You replied and Tom nodded as he kissed his daughter's forehead and hugged her. 
" I truly do love you." Tom said not knowing if this would be his last chance to say it. You hugged him just as tightly knowing this might just be the last hug you'd ever receive from the man. 
" I really do love you as well papa." You said and blinked away the attempted tears. This was not the time to cry or be weak. Luna got off the train and nodded at you. Both of you knew what that meant. 

Soon enough you sent the train off with some people from Hogsmeade on board. The two groups split up, with the brand new addition of Neville Longbottom, and though he looked scared, he was determined. 
" I'll help where I can." Neville said. You nodded at him. 
" Let's move out people, we have an empire to destroy." You spoke up. Harry, Draco, and Blaise hugged all their friends and family seeing them off towards Hogsmeade. Then the five began on their journey to Hogwarts. Harry's light being helpful when combined with Draco's ice and Blaise's fire. You used your shadows to comb through the fields, and trees. Dumbledore and Grindalwald were furious but nonetheless not worried, they left, they had time to plan, and plot their revenge. Harry noticed a cry, a pleading desperate cry. He turned stopping everyone. Tom took out his wand approaching the sound to find a woman who was missing a hand, a mess, a chaotic, mess. Tom recognized her instantly. Bellatrix Lestrangte. 
" Auntie? How?" Draco questioned still weary. 
" They took us, they've infiltrated everything, they have their sickly hands in everything. They chopped off my hand, skinned my arms, and almost killed me, in favor of removing me from the picture all together." 
" Are there others." Harry asked as he casterized her wounds temporarily. Bellatrix nodded looking up to Tom with hope. 
" We'll save them, we have to save them, they served me loyally, even in my madness. These are my people." Tom told his daughter. 
" We can't do both right now, unless we split up." You shared and your father nodded. 
" I'll go with him my love, he could use a bit of ice, and Blaise can stay." 
" Both of you go, me and Harry will handle our respective demons." You said to them and everyone nodded understanding that they might be parting ways, which initiated a kissing fest, hugs, and many unspoken ' I love you'.  You turned to continue your journey, before spinning around, and capturing all of your soulmates in your arms. 
" What's wrong?" Draco asked. 
" Nothing besides the obvious, I just wanted you all to know I love you all very much." You said. 
"I love you all more then life " Harry stated softly. 
" I'd cross heaven and hell for you all, I love you all." Blaise added. 
" I love all of you more then life may allow." Draco finished and it was silent and painful goodbye for everyone involved as they turned around. Harry and You forced yourselves forward knowing that if anyone turned around you'd burst into tears and have a dramatic and messy crying fest. 

A/n: Two chapters in one day, for my lovely lovely readers. I thank you all for reading, and for your support. Have a lovely life, and remember you are loved.