12.

Harry's pov: 
I watched on with slight envy and was annoyed to no end to be sitting her be lectured on how horrible and a monster Y/n was, I don't care if she is, she's nice to me, she's sweet to everyone, yell majority of the Slytherin's like her. She's clearly not that bad, and Snape has a soft spot for her. I looked outside to see her and Blaise hugging and I threw on my hood. 
" Harry are you even listening, I mean honestly, my parents are constantly having to deal with her hurting others you don't want to be associated with someone as bad as a young you-know-who." Hermione said and Ginny nodded. 
" And you said we could hang out later, what happened to that? " Ginny asked. 
" I have to study, because it's become abundantly clear I'm barely passing any of my classes." I stated really and truly it was just an excuse to be around the gorgeous Y/n. I wonder what she wants to be later on in life. I'll ask later. It began to rain and the trio ran in laughing. I sighed. 
" Mate, you've never studied a day in your life, one more day won't kill you." Ron said. 
" The sooner I get better, the sooner Snape moves me away from Y/n, the sooner this whole thing is resolved." I shared and Hermione snapped her fingers. 
" You're right, that's why I'll teach you." Hermione seemed so happy help. I don't want her to help, I want Y/n to be gorgeous and talk and teach me like the goddess of teaching she is.
" Mr.Pottah, you've managed to make a half decent potion under Y/n's supervision, a true miracle, so while Slytherin is hold their tryouts you'll be studying under my care with Y/n maybe then your grades will rise to par." Thank you, Snape. Never thought I'd thank you but I am thanking you now. 
" Yes sir, when is that?" I acted salty about but I was so happy. 
" I believe after your charms class." Score, after next period, which have with Y/n, oh I hope she sit's in front of me or better beside me. 
" After next period sir?" I questioned. 
" Yes Mr.Pottah and I need a word with you as of now." I stood and walked to his office gulping as we reached his office. 
" What did I do wrong this time?" I asked. 

" Actually you've done nothing wrong, I was going to give you a list of books I'll be quizzing you on. I also wanted to inform you that your teachers of all your other classes have agreed that Y/n would be the perfect tutor for you." 
" Thank you!" I basically shouted. I knew I looked like an idiot. 
" Mr.Pottah you'll also be expected to respect Y/n, she is for all purposes your lifeline. Word to the wise if there is a present one in the room, Y/n, Blaise, and Draco are a package deal, make amends." I nodded. 
" I'll do at lunch." I assured. 
" Now off you go, I do have things to do." I smiled. 
" You got a total soft spot for Y/n don't you?" I teased I mean the worst he can do is detention.
" Indeed I do, don't hurt her or potions, you're stay at Hogwarts in general will become a whole lot worse, especially with her being the Slytherin sweetheart." I was shocked but nodded. 

I made it to lunch and they were there. Blaise was basically asleep, and Draco was in a endepth conversation. I sat down beside Y/n and all of Slytherin grew quiet. 
" What do you want Pottah?" Draco asked me with annoyance. 
" To make amends, and a friend." I said looking at Y/n for the last part. 
" Amends? Why?" Blaise asked me. I hadn't got that far thankfully Y/n saved me. 
" Because people shouldn't hold petty grudges forever and so you should both act your age and forgive him and he should age and forgive both of you." She said and gave a smile. 
" Fine, fine, but anything Slytherin, stays in Slytherin." Flint said. I nodded. 
" I swear on my magic, won't tell a soul." They all smirked minus Y/n who giggled. 
" You should really watch your words, who knows it might be taken seriously, but Y/n please, eat something, you'll get sick." One of the upper years said and push food in front of Y/n who nibbled slightly. They all returned to their conversations. 
" Snape already shared about your tutor sessions, but Y/n's sitting by me in charms, and Draco in dada." I slammed my dead down dramatically. 
" Please don't make me suffer hearing Hermione obsessive over that damn poser." I cried. Draco cracked up and so did Blaise. 
" Good luck, and I hope you enjoy the front row." Y/n teased and I knew I was doomed. 
" You can sit on the other side of us in back if he doesn't make you move." Draco shared being surprisingly kind. 
" Thank you." I whispered. 
" How sweet you four are finally getting along." Snape said from behind us. 
" Mhm, professor do you mind if me and Harry grab some books from the library first?" Y/n asked sweetly. 
" Do as you please child I trust you to not let him destroy anything." Snape said and Y/n smiled. Theodore Nott who was a git all of last year pulled me to the side. 
" Snape's got a big sweet spot for her, and so do the rest of us minus Parkinson, so you hurt her, we hurt you, got it?" I nodded. " Cool, now as an honorary Slytherin you can't be caught dead walking around without a ring, we'll get that settled, also don't even think about missing any of the parties, automatically mandatory for you to at least show face, third, you'll have to learn all of the customs, fourth and finally, we talk terrible about each other, and often times we argue, but Slytherin stick together and never ever under any circumstance abandon any of our own,even if you have to cover behind the scenes due to who you are, got it?" 
" Got it, but I can still destroy you all in Quidditch correct?" He hit my arm playfully. 
" Call me Theo, and we're going to destroy you weak limb cats." 
" Sure." I teased Slytherin may look cold but in all truth they were close like a family, something I craved and something so wonderfully different, I loved it.