39. The Finale

Nobody's pov:
That was 10 years ago, a time when the world was suffering an immense amount of chaos. Now the Red Crown Empire ruled over all magical countries, successfully acquiring world domination and new order. Nobody was mad about it, schooling was free, all schooling in every country so nobody was uneducated. The Empress Y/n had achieved immortality by accident. Her wedding had been grand, and amazing, nothing was absent it had lasted for a week. There of course still was rebellion many people liked the old world, specifically the racist,purist, and sexist people a number of the rich who benefitted from the suffering of those of lower class.

Y/n, Blaise, Draco, and Harry has completed their bond at the age of 18. Tom hadn't been happy to see his daughter sprawled out under covers naked. And the three boys had gotten a stern talking to from all of the adults which Theodore and Hermione had laughed at. Y/n had on that day declared the death day of Dumbledore an international holiday known as 'Restoration Day'. A day where nobody worked and she meant nobody. Fred & George has a joke shop but also went on to event television for wixen. Luna had become and enchanted traveling artist, alongside Neville her husband who was a traveling herbologist. Politics were still a thing but they only handled cases that weren't so important for the presence of the Empress or and Emperor. Tom had refused to take an Emperor title but he had earned himself the nickname ' The King of Politics' which held a great deal of power.

Overall they had entered what many creatures and wixen alike were calling ' The Golden age' which meant a lot to the empire leaders. However currently Blaise, Harry, and Draco stood in a room with their wailing wife as she pushed her pregnancy soon to be coming to an end. Narcissa held her hands.
" Just a little more, come on you got it."The woman encouraged. Y/n let out a cry as she pushed and finally the wail of the child was heard.
" You did wonderful baby." Draco said as he helped Y/n sit up as Narcissa offered the spell up. All three men combined to cut the umbilical cord. Harry got his wife some water who drank it slowly.
" What's the gender?" Blaise asked as he fed his wife some jello as she'd loved in the past few months.

Narcissa smiled as she brought the baby over to you and laid the child in your arms. You peaked into the blanket.
" A little princess." You shared and all three boys shook their head.
" She's not allowed around any boys until she's twenty." Blaise hummed looking at the adorable child, who had a skin tone a bit lighter then his, Draco noted her blonde hair and smiled gently playing with the tuffs of it. Harry pouted at her not getting any of his traits well that was until she opened her eyes, Harry cooed his daughter had the biggest, brightest, green eyes just like him. All the men agreed with Blaise.

In that moment Tom came into the room and looked at his grandchild.
"Do we have a little princess or a little prince?" Tom questioned softly.
" The cutest little princess." You mumbled tired and Blaise gently helped you lay down.
" I have a granddaughter, may I?" Tom asked and you nodded handing your father your child, Sirius,Severus, and Remus all entered in with Regulus.
" Oh she's adorable." Regulus cooed as Tom swaddled the little girl who began to whine.
" Look what you did Uncle Reggie, you made her cry." Harry said taking his daughter and bouncing her gently making the girl calm down.
" What should we name her?" You mumbled.
" How about Eleanora Vega Malfoy-Potter-Riddle-Zabini?" Blaise suggested and you hummed smiling at the name before closing your eyes. Harry calmly checked her pulse making sure you were alright.
" She's fine this is normal, she's simply tired." Narcissa stated. The boys nodded.
" So little Vega huh?" Sirius hummed picking the child up from Harry who reluctantly gave her up.

The child slapped Sirius playfully making Severus and Remus chuckle while Regulus fully laughed. Draco held his baby girl with adoration.
" I think Eleanora needs some rest with her mother." Draco stated and sent a glare to the troublesome four who she knew would argue over who would be the child's godparents. Lucius entered into the room and smiled.
" A pretty name for a pretty girl." Lucius stated with a giddy Bellatrix. Eleanora was laid down with her mother who pulled the child close. Eleanora sucked on her mom's nipple which was covered by a cover.
" Yep she was hungry." Blaise stated in a way that stated her actions were warranted for it.
" So we've discussed and decided who shall be the first and secondary godparents of Eleanora. Tom and Bellatrix if you would like the honor of being the first then it all yours and Theodore and Hermione are the secondary godparents to Little Vega." Harry announced.

The four goons of men that were Eleanora's uncles pouted. They'd wanted to be chosen but the choices made sense to everyone. The secondary godparents arrived to hear what had been bestowed upon them. Nobody was aware that the room was full of immortals blessed by a higher power but the couple was honoured to have such a title.
" I have a little niece, oh Theo, I want one, a little one of my own." Hermione said being hit strong by baby fever and it only intensified as the tuff of platinum blonde hair appeared from underneath the covers, sleeping on her mommy.
" You've got baby fever." Theo groaned knowing how this would end.
" That's how it starts, and soon you'll have your own little one." Blaise chuckled. Theo sighed giving them a look.
" She's had it for a month now." Theo explained.
" And I'll continue to have it until I get a little one of my own." Hermione huffed.

They all laughed happily basking in the moment and they would do so in the many moments that were to come in the future or their immortal lives.

A/n: And with that this book has come to an end, ending at the age it all began. (3+9=12)