35.

Harry's pov: 

I'd thrown myself at the man, basically playing the helpless card I'd been in for years due to the ugly gray haired, disgrace to the word being piece of shit, that lay in front of me. He gave me his usual grandfather eye twinkle and he just smiled. 
" Oh Harry, I'm not that stupid." He said and I was hit with a spell and I knew then that I'd made a grave mistake, curse my father's boldness and my mother's anger,  the combination should have never been created and I should have listened to my wonderful girlfriend, I guess this is what I get.

I resisted groaning as my arm hit something and the pain flushed through my body making me want to scream from the residual pain. 
" Where are my damn guards at, useless, these young people constantly forgetting their place and duties. That stupid little demon spawn Y/n a prime example." I couldn't move but if I could have then I'd have been throwing every bone and limb in my body to beat his ass for that stupid shit, I blame Lucius for this, he swears like a fucking sailor in private, Auntie Cissy would have a damn near heart attack if she ever heard of such a thing, and she'd most likely end up kissed for what she'd do to her husband. 

We were going down stairs when I heard snickering. 
" Oh shut up you good for nothing poltergist." 
" You're lovers all gone, you're lovers all gone, soon enough you're lover will be gone, no matter how bad you try, tonight your lover shall die, soon we'll be free at last, I want to watch you die crying begging for the mass, watch and see as he shall die, I'll be laughing while you die." Peeves said and laughed, somehow that was the most comforting thing Peeves has ever done. Dumbledore flicked his wand and threw me roughly onto a cot. He rolled his eyes. 
" Of course this pawn would be a heavy sleeper, whatever." Dumbledore said before fixing up his apperance and I refrained from yelling insults as he spun sharply on his heel and left. Soon enough I was face to face with brothers, they weren't twins, the one with longer hair clearly older but both had skin worn from stress and terror. Though they looked to groomed to just have been down here. 
" Harry, it's me I'm Sirius Black, your uncle." So this was Sirius Black hmm, why does he look just like I'd expect, which meant that was Regulus Black. 
" I see you two have made up." I replied. Tom looked at me furious. 
" You let my daughter go fight a lunatic on her own, what if she gets hurt, do you ha-" 
" Chill dad, it's honestly not that deep, it's apart of the plan, we needed to break Grindalwald and Dumbledore up, she snuck up on the ugly, weird follower name having ass leader and I kept Dumbledore occupied, Peeves knows something, and so does the castle." I  shared. He paused and huffed. 
" I want to be mad, but you also called me dad, and so that inevitably makes up for it greatly." He grumbled but everyone heard, he'd had a mass collection of followers, all who looked much worse for wear with their smiles and grins of chaos. Somehow through it was comforting. I hugged my boyfriends who almost squeezed my very life out of me. 
" So where is your soulmate?" 
" She's probably done by now, she's weirdly efficient at causing mass chaos." Draco said as Peeves floated down. 
" Indeed she is, she got rather bored so I helped her on her way, are you prepared for the show, I'm more then happy to see those old bastards go, with every flower in place, I am excited to watch him shatter that vase." Peeves giggled and I raised and eyebrow. 

" Since when was Peeves nice and on our side?" Blaise questioned me. 
" Since Ms.Black-Malfoy-Potter-Riddle-Zabini decided to kill off all the bugs that have infested the wixen community for way too long." 
" What'll happen to Hogwarts?" Draco gasped. 
" It would technically return to the heir of conquer, so Slytherin, so dad." I hummed as we began to creep around. 
" No it would go to Y/n due to her being the one who conquered it. Lady Hogwarts seems to be excited, you three are in for a number of sleepless nights spent talking, and planning, and communicating, not to mention we still need to take over the government and everything else, it's a whole lot left to do, however we should get some food, you know how Y/n gets when she's hungry." He was right my girlfriend turned into a monster when she was hungry or craving something it was actually terrifying, however I was excited, I had so many ideas, and Y/n always let us throw out our ideas, bouncing them off each other, to perfect one another, it's why our love square worked so damn well. We all collective just turned and headed for the kitchen. I could see the twisted fascination with gross things spinning in Blaise's head. 

My soulmate and boyfriends are so weird, Draco was clearly planning school wide cleaning, and then changing some of the structures, I don't know what I'd improve, oh I know, teacher end of year reviews, definietly, and then a requirement for classes, I'd add to the curriculum as well, definetely include more advanced courses seeing just how far behind Hogwarts is compared to everywhere else in the world, along with school day modifications, many students myself included struggled with finding times to take naps, also more clubs. Okay now I do have a clue of a number of things I would add, and if Hermione catches word which I'm sure she will she'll definetely add to the library, oh and Theodore would love more spots. We would redo the school but to be in tune with it's original purpose, and the house cup would have to be modified, bias wouldn't be allowed. Yes, I can't wait to see what my wonderful girlfriend has conjured up to show us. 

A/n: It's been a hot minute since we last got a pov from Harry and of course Dumbledore isn't some stupid naive guy, so this was much more realistic, despite the urge I had for this chapter to go a different way, however this sets the scene. Once again please answer the question I asked last chapter. Have a happy life, and know that you're loved.