13.

Your pov:
I watched as Ginny walked into her room. I sighed and felt stupid for stealing her diary, I mean she's a first year, and this was so not my style but maybe it has something for me to prove that I'm innocent so I have to find it. I slipped into the hallways I'd locked Filch inside as I headed to dungeons. I slipped into an old, dust filled classroom and began to think about the snake. 

" You called upon me Y/n?" I heard from behind me. I turned around. 
" Well, yeah, a faceless man said you could help me figure it all out, and get revenge." I shared. 
" Awe you are adorable child of night, now into my home." The snake said and I grabbed onto the scale and we were slipping and sliding surprisingly it wasn't tight at all. We landed in a dusty room. I waved my hands impatiently and soon it was clean. That gave me a sort of content feeling. 
" So what should we do first?" I asked. 
" Well dear we should get a hold of some information, so open your books and tell me what you had in mind." 
" Why are you acting so fatherly?" I asked. 
" You'll know why in the future as for now proceed." I nodded. I began to explain that I wanted to show Hermione that I was capable and the snake followed along. 

" Wait a minute, what's your name?" 
" I do not have one, no one's cared to give a poor creature such as myself something so powerful." 
 " Deimos just fits, how do you like it?" I asked the snake nuzzled me. 
" Deimos! My names Deimos! She's given me a name!" Deimos hissed happily coiling himself up as well. His stomach grumbled. I opened the jar of  rats I'd found in the kitchen. I snapped my wand as one and soon enough Deimos had food as well. " You're too kind Y/n, you've given me a name and food, you can do no more for me." Deimos said. 
" Deimos would you like to be my pet, I understand if you like not being one but I would really like to keep you." I blurted. 
" You-you like me, for me?" 
" Yeah, you've been nothing but nice to me, and just between us snakes are really cool animals especially the nice ones like you." I shared Deimos coiled around me lovingly. 
" Okay, I'll be your pet." I hugged him. 
" Yay, now onto the matter at hand let's get this place a lot nicer for you." I said and Deimos squeezed me tighter. 

I spent hours working on my revenge plan and finally I was done. I reward Deimos with another rat and by making him a heat area for when he didn't want to be cold. He coiled up in it as I left. I snuck around the castle remembering how to get into the chamber. I hadn't even checked the diary tonight, I'll do it tomorrow. I laid down beside Blaise who I had in fact told about my whereabouts. Draco looked at me and breathed going to sleep. 
" I told him about you going to meet the giant snake who likes you." Blaise shared casually. 
" Alrighty, let's go to sleep, tomorrow is going to be eventful for sure, especially with what I had Deimos do tonight." I shared as I snuggled into Blaise. He kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep. 

I awoke to banging on the door. I got up and got ready after 15 minutes. I opened the door. It was Harry and Theo. 
" Look what happened to Hermione." Harry laughed showing me the photos. I looked on to see the pages of her diary shredded and ripped open. Her hair was also the ugly water from the chamber color. I couldn't help but laugh so hard my legs gave out. Draco caught me as he began to laugh too. Blaise joined us soon after. I finally managed to stop laughing and breath when we went downstairs. Blaise and Draco rushed over to the Quidditch players list which was just posted. 

I waited 10 minutes for them read over the list and positions along with reasoning. They ran back over. 
" We made the team!" Blaise shared. I wrapped them in a celebratory hug. They hugged me back. 
" Let's go eat, this is going to be great, Harry did you make the team this year?" Harry nodded. I smiled at him and he returned it. Theo began to walk out with Harry. Breakfast was interrupted with news and Ronald got a howler. Harry had sat with them but his gitty behaviour which had been on full display earlier was once again locked away to forever be silenced. Draco made fun of Ronald and I shook my head. Hermione stormed over. 
" Will you shut up Malfoy, at least his parents care to scold him." 
" At least my parents care enough to teach me not to walk around with a birds nest on my head." I looked at Draco and rolled my eyes. 
" At least I don't add an excessive amount of gel." She spat. 
" She got you there." I told Draco. 
" At least I know that some things have to be experienced to be learned instead of out of a book." 
" He got you right back." I said to my sister. 
" Oh shut it omega witch." The whole Slytherin table paused and glared daggers at Hermione. 
" Get lost, you loner." The halfblood who I knew was very much high at the moment said. 
" You're all just slime faced gits." Hermione spat. 
" Ah Pottah, your little cub is in need of some help." Adrien a guy who had also made the team shouted and I knew Harry was barely suppressing the urge to say something just as foul, he was after all one of us at heart. Ron came over and dragged Hermione away. 

A/n: So I wanted to know do you guys want me to write filler chapters or do you want me to just get to the good stuff because most of the good stuff happens after a timeskip towards the end of the year, but it's on you guys to decide, sorry for always asking questions.