End Credits

Here concludes The Darkness in Our Hearts. 

Book Start: February 2015  

Book End: 1st January 2022

This fanfiction will always have a special place in my heart as being the first ever anime fanfiction I started on Wattpad. I can't believe it's been like 7 YEARS since I started it. 

I want to say a big, big, BIG thank you to everyone who helped me out from the very beginning. All those who put up with my nagging to read and the constant tense changes, I'm looking at you lot too! 

I hope you all really enjoyed reading Kera's adventures in the Soul Society

I hope you all really enjoyed reading Kera's adventures in the Soul Society. Post here or below your assumptions of what you think will go down in Book Two AND if you have any questions or suggestions for my writing, I always like a good discussion! 

Now there is a Book Two in the works but it won't be my top priority for the new year. See my bio for more info on my profile on the dates (this is my way of saying I can't remember when I said I would be starting). However, after watching the Bleach trailer for the final arc and getting so freaking hyped up I can't deal, I will probably keep writing offline until that date so I have a few chapters (or the whole book, who knows) ready to publish. 

I might also be going through and editing the book so if you see notifications, there's no need to reread chapters as I'll just be fixing some things up, making sentences and scenes smoother, etc. 

I hope to see you all in 2022 in the second book. Until then, stay safe and Happy New Year!