Chapter 3 - Kappa

(Edited: January 7, 2024)

- Three Days Later -

Yawning loudly I stretch my arms out above my head. Sleepily getting out of bed I walk over to my dresser. Pulling the middle drawer open, I take a look at my clothes while I grab my glasses. Sliding them on my face I smile to myself. Deciding silently that I want to wear my 'Satan's Lil helper' shirt with some cotton pants. Briskly putting on my clothes I sigh with content. Walking out of my room, closing my door behind me. I make my way to the bathroom, silently cursing at myself that I didn't buy any slippers.. the floor is so fucking cold!

Walking into the bathroom I quickly go pee then wash my hands. Grabbing my pink toothbrush I idly scrub my teeth as I look at my wild bed head. Ugh. Spitting out the toothpaste I grab a cup, sipping some water I swish it around my mouth before spitting it out. Sighing softly I decide it's time for breakfast.

Making my way out of the bathroom, beelining it straight to the kitchen. Determined to get my morning cereal.. Only to be stopped in the middle of a hallway by Dean.

"Hey! Emily, you got a second?" Jogging up to me from down the hall, stopping just in front of me.

"Um.. sure, what's up Dean?" Looking over to the golden haired Winchester. What the hell could he want so early in the morning?

"Well.. I was gonna talk to you about having Cas give you one of the anti angel sigils." Dean rubs the back of his head, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh! Are you talking about the Enocian rib bone etching? The one that makes it so no Angel can find you? Unless you give them your location through prayer?" Dean snorts out a laugh, a smile creeping onto his face.

"Yeah.. Heh, kinda forgot that you know alot of stuff.. Since your from a different reality n' all.. but, ahem. I was gonna ask, if you will let Cas do it. We want you to be safe from all threats when you leave the bunker.. So once you get that done I was hoping to get you an appointment for an anti-possession tattoo as fast as we can."

"Shit! Really! I've always wanted that tattoo! I'm in Dean, set it up!" My eyes are practically sparkling because I'm so excited. "Also for the Rib thing, Yes! Yes! Cas can do it. I trust him with my life."

"But.. You've known him for only a few days..?" Dean squints at me, confused etched on his face.

"Technically speaking, yes.. But, like you said before Dean. I'm from a different reality.. I've literally been watching your adventures behind a television screen.. Ever since after Sam went to Stanford.. n' you fought the lady in white." God I must sound so creepy right now.. I sound like a fucking stalker.

Hearing a soft fluttering of wings, I brace myself knowing that most likely Castiel is behind me. "Ah, Emily. Dean have you-"

"Y-Yep I asked her. She's in." Dean nods to the angel that just appeared in the hallway. Eyes darting to me with an un-discernible look. God why is reading emotions so hard!

"Wonderous. Emily, it would be best if we were to move to a more private space." Castiel's eyes look down to my shirt, squinting in confusion before looking back to my eyes.

"We can go to my room then? It's just up the hall." Pointing behind me with a nonchalant shrug.

"That would be best." Smiling to Cas I give Dean a wave as I turn to walk down the hall. Castiel walking briskly beside me as we both enter my room. Shutting the door behind the both of us. Sitting down on my bed, Castiel follows suit. Sitting beside me, we both turn to face each other.