Chapter 7 - Innocent Hobbies 😇

(Edited: January 7, 2024)

- Two Days Later -

Still incredibly jealous days later that Sam and Dean got to meet Anubis.. I decided to stay in my room for a while.. To find myself a hobby, something to do since I can't just clean all the goddamn time..

So! I've decided that I want to get back into some of my old hobbies again! Drawing! But the problem is.. a drawing tablet costs a fuck ton of cash.. I had one back in my world that my Buma (Grandmother) bought me.. So I'm gonna have to find a way to earn some money.. I wanna buy it with my hard earned cash! I plan on crocheting things and selling them on Etsy.. So I need to somehow convince Dean to drive me to the craft store so I can get yarn..

So that's what I'm doing!

Standing outside his door, I mentally gather up my thoughts. Sorting through everything and how I want to say it.. Alright I've got this! Be brave Emily! Knocking on his door gently I lean against the wooden frame. My anxiety begining to bubble up to the surface. "Dean...?" Please be inside..

"What! I'm busy!" Dean growls out from behind the door. Shit did I wake him up?

"S-Sorry.. I was just wondering if you could drive me somewhere..?" I begin to nervously play with the end of my shirt. Plucking at the threads holding it together.

"Ask Cas!" Sighing softly I mumble out a soft 'okay' before walking away from his door.

Getting back to my room I sit down with a sigh. Better try praying since I have no fucking idea where he is.. He's not in the bunker.. I checked. "Hey uh.. Cas..? Can you come to my room pl-"

A soft knock comes from my door, startling me slightly. Confused, I get up off of my bed to open it.. Opening the door I crack it open slightly to peak out.. Seeing Cas standing in the hallway, arms by his sides. "Hello Emily. You prayed for me?" What the fuck? He didn't jumpscare me!

"Cas! H-Hey! Y-Yeah uh.. I was gonna ask you if you could drive me somewhere..? Sam gave me my own credit card to use.." He gave it to me yesterday saying 'Get whatever you want Emily, I want you to be happy here.' god I love Sam.

Furrowing his brows together, he looks at me with a perplexed expression. "Where is it that you need to go?"

"I wanna go to the craft store in town.. I'm in desperate need of a hobby..." Not to mention I want to buy a vibrator.. I've been so goddamn horny around all these angels.. Kinda can't buy one if the boys go with me everywhere.. So I'm just gonna have to order it online.. but I'm afraid they will be able to track the package if I pay with a credit card...

"Certainly, I can fly you there if you wish?" Castiel nods once stiffly. Fuck this angel is so nice! This is why I've always loved Cas!

"Well.. Yeah that would work. L-Lemme just get my bag." Pointing my thumb behind me, the angel nods again. Quickly walking over to my bed, I grab my Unicorn messenger bag sitting beside it.

Slinging the strap over my shoulder I walk back to the angel. "So are we taking the truck or..?"

"It would be more efficient if I were to fly you there." Castiel looks my body up and down.

"Well uh.. That's okay I guess... are you gonna stay with me or...?" I always need to know if I have a way home.. This anxiety having stemmed from childhood trauma.. if I have a way home, I know that I'm safe.

"Would you prefer if I stayed with you?" Castiel tilts his head to the side raising a brow in question.

"Honestly..? Yeah, I would.." Chuckling nervously I scratch the back of my head. Avoiding looking at him in fear of judgement.