Chapter 19 - 🔞 Lucy's day out! 🍋

;) for all those grace kink enjoyers.

- Next Day - Afternoon -

Armed to the teeth with cleaning supplies, I look like a cleaning lady Rambo dual wielding windex. Going from room to room making sure that they're at least livable. In case the boys need to bring anyone back for protection.. Going as far as to wash all of the sheets and clean the insides of the dressers. I'm currently in a 'clean everything in sight' sort of day..

Walking back up the hall I see a door I haven't opened and ventured inside as of yet and squint my eyes. Hm.. I smell a smelly smell, that sort of smelly smell that smells... Smelly. Walking over to it, I open it up and look inside. Being met with the smell and a face full of dust, causing me to sneeze. I shake my head and look up. "Oh! It's the relic room! From the wizard of oz episode!" I smile wide and enter. Making sure to touch NOTHING. "Look at all this cool stuff.. isn't it neat? Hah, little mermaid..." I mutter the last bit to myself. "But damn it's dirty in here.. The boys never clean anything... I wanna clean in here so bad now.. but.. I'll need team free will to help." I nod to myself. I'll ask all the angels to help me clean and organize the room. So we can put the more volatile objects in a safer place... Aka, hell.

Hearing a whoosh of wings, I jump slightly in surprise and turn to see Lucifer looking around. Speak of the devil- HAH! LITERALLY! "Whatcha doin in here?" Lucy asks as he peaks in the room with a raised brow. Looking at all of the enchanted objects.

"Oh, I was cleaning some rooms up until you were ready. I stumbled upon the relic room and decided to look." I shrug my shoulders with a smile.

"Lots of junk in here." Lucifer scowls as he picks up a book, opening it up it screams in his face so he slams it shut. "Well that was just rude." Scowling even harder at the book.

I chuckle softly as I smile at him. "So, whatcha got planned?" Is this a date? Or are we just hanging out like friends...? I hope it's a date..

"Well, I know you've been wanting to see Hell. So.. I want to give you a tour!" Lucifer shoves his hands into his pockets with a shrug. Trying to act nonchalant, but in reality he's nervous.

"REALLY?!" My eyes sparkle as I smile.

"Yes, really princess. You ready to roll?" Lucifer raises a brow and I smile. Moving quickly to his side, I wrap my arms around him and one leg. His eyes glow for a moment as he picks me up making me squeak, his palms right on my ass cheeks. "Hold on tight kitten.." Lucifer says breathily as he opens his wings.

- Hell -

Feeling a rush of heat that makes me cough, Lucifer gives me a moment to get used to it. "Ugh, yuck! it stinks down here!" I hold my nose closed. The stench of sulfur and brimstone filling my lungs. I just know the particles in the air are gonna fuck with my asthma.

"Sorry princess, that's the demons.. Here." Lucifer snaps his fingers and the stench is replaced by the soothing smell of lavender.

"Thanks Lucy." Lucifer smiles slightly and nods to me.

"No problem.. Hold my hand okay? I don't want to get separated on the off chance." I reach and hold onto his hand, our fingers intertwining with each other's.. what I didn't know is that Lucifer used this as an excuse to hear my thoughts throughout the experience.