Chapter 24 - 🔞 Dommy Mommy 🍋

- Two Days Later -

Entering the bunker with Sam and Dean, I grunt in pain as I descend the stairs. The both of them following behind me with tired eyes.. I intend to make my way to my room to rest my aching body.. Only to be swarmed by angels the moment I reach the last step. Several whooshes fill the room as they appear.

"Where the hell have you been?" Lucifer asks as he rushes over to me, inspecting my body for damage. Michael, Gabriel and Cas approach with worried looks. Mandrew barks out several times, Lucifer looks down to the dog and his eyes begin to glow. "YOU TOOK HER ON A HUNT?!?!!?" Lucifer roars out as his wings extend to their full wingspan. The full length of them surpassing the inside of the bunker.

"Luce!" I get in front of his view as he begins to raise his hand intending to smite them. Holding his head in my hands I bring his attention back to me. "Calm down okay?"

"Baby girl-" He says as his eyes begin to dim, clenching his fists.

"Shush! We're lucky to be alive, if I hadn't gone.." I say as I look to the floor, unable to say it out loud. They would be dead..

"She saved our asses.. It wasn't a Wendigo." Dean says as he looks at the arch angel. "We shot it with every bullet in the book.. It still kept coming.. It even severed our tether line to the outside.." Dean shakes his head in rage.

"I.. I used the daggers Gabe had made.. It saved our lives." I look down to the floor, emotionally drained.

"What was it you fought?" Cas asks as he approach's me.

"Feel free to take a gander at my memories.." I lean my head forward to Cas, he cradles my head in his hands and concentrates. I shiver audibly as he goes through my memories, seeing the monster he gasps.

He shares his memory through angel radio and Gabriel's eyes widen. "Holy fuck! You killed a Gashadokuro!"

"What the hell is that?" I ask as I walk further into the bunker, needing to sit down. Fuck, why do I hurt so much? Maybe... Magical exhaustion? Is that a thing? Sitting on the couch, Jack enters the room and looks around. Wondering what's going on, having heard yelling.

Gabriel walks over to me and sits down beside me. "A Gashadokuro is made when several people die of starvation all at once.. Sorta like a wendigo but they ALL die... When the flesh rots away, the bones remain.. The bones absorb the negative emotions from the souls.. and it becomes a giant skeleton made out of multiple people. It goes around.. and plucks people off the ground, eating them like gushers..." I grimace at the mental picture.

"How the hell did it get here then?" Sam asks as he sits down as well, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"It's not possible under it's own power.. The currents in the ocean would of broken it up.. I think someone brought it here." Gabe says with a look of worry in his eyes, hoping to high heaven that it's not the case.

"Like the Kappa and Kamaitachi?" I say as Gabe nods his head. "Hm.." I rub my chin in thought as Lucifer speaks up.

"I'll have my demons sniff around a bit.. see if anyone is smuggling these things.. I don't want those things near you.. the Losechesters won't know how to kill em." Dean and Sam roll their eyes as I nod along.

"Thank you Lucifer." I smile at him gratefully, receiving a wink in return.

"For now I believe it is best if Emily gets some rest." Cas says as he stands up from his seat. "When I read her mind I sensed that her body is in a state of worrisome fatigue."