Chapter 25 - 🔞 Relic Room 🍋

- The Next Day - Afternoon -

I sit on the couch and take a deep breath as I finish my plan of attack. A notepad sitting on the table in front of me. "Alright.. that should be good.. Now I just need help." I wanna clean that goddamn relic room.. But I don't want to do it by myself, who knows what could happen.. Time to see if the angelic group chats a thing... Boys? I think hard about all of my angel- huh.. my angels..

G - Heya sugar? Whatcha need?

L - Is something wrong? Do you need me?

M - Are you okay?

C - Yes Honeybee?

Sorry if I'm interrupting anything important. I wanted to ask if any of you can help me with cleaning the relic room? I- I hear multiple whooshes, catching me off guard. I see all of my angels standing in the room.

"Your wish is our command mademoiselle." Gabriel bows at the waist with a playful wink. He's wearing a sexy maid outfit, making me giggle.

"Thank you for asking us for aid." Mike says with a smile as he approaches.

"I didn't want anything bad to happen if I did it by myself." I shrug as I play with my fingers. "I'm not sure how angel magic will react to whatever's in there.. but you can do whatever to figure out what it is." All the boys nod as I stand up. "I already have all of my cleaning supplies outside the room. I even have a respirator because of the dust."

"Well then, let's get to it Sugar!" Gabe says with a clap as we all walk to the first relic room.

Sliding my mask on before I step inside, I open the door ready for war. The boys walk in and start, grabbing things off the shelves as I hold onto a pen and paper. "If you can! I have labels with numbers and letters, please mark down what the item is in the book then label it with a danger sticker! Red for 'Omg this is murder on a stick' orange for 'eh.. kinda murdery?' and green for 'Sunshine and rainbows'."

"Alright, sounds easy enough." Michael says as he grabs some stickers from me as well as a book. Each of them grabbing one of each.

Starting with the shelf closest to the door, Lucifer by my side as he grabs a music box. His eyes glow for a moment before he nods. "If you ever play this, it opens a door to another dimension that houses undescribable horrors that make you go insane." I nod and write it down, putting a red sticker on it as well as it's identification tag. Grabbing another box, he opens it and his eyes widen. "Huh, it's a lucky coin."

"What's it do?" I ask as he looks it over.

"It looks like it was stolen from a leprechaun, their personal coin embodies their luck. No luck, no leprechaun.. Just holding this is increasing my luck.." I write it down and put a green sticker on it, moving on to the next item.

"Hey Puddin! Come check this out!" Gabe calls out to me as I look up from my writing. Walking over to him I see him holding a long box. "Take a peak."

"Okay.." I grab the latch and flip it open, looking inside I see a long staff. "What is it?"

"Merlin's staff." Gabe smirks as my eyes widen in surprise.