Chapter 17 - 🔞 Oh my.. (つ ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ ) 🍋

(Edited January 7, 2024)

- Hours Later - Bar -

Getting out of baby I sniffle loudly, using the sleeve of my favorite jacket to wipe my nose. Sam turns to look at me with a smile of pity. Giving him a nod we walk to the door. Hearing whooshes behind me I turn and see all the angels.. They followed me to the bar?!

"Oh c'mon!" Dean stops his foot as he looks at the angels. Same Dean.. same.

"Heya Puddin." Gabriel smirks as he walks up to me, slinging an arm over my shoulders. I suddenly feel my nostrils clear of all my snot. Cheeky little shit!

"Gabriel..." Squinting at him he shrugs with a wink. None of the flock having enjoyed seeing me suffer.

Castiel steps forward past his brothers. Giving me a kind smile. "We apologize if we are intruding.. we just wished to hear you sing Emily. You have a marvelous voice."

"It's uhm.. it's fine." Rubbing the back of my head, I look down away from them.

"Let's go inside." Lucifer strolls past the lot of us. Entering the building with ease. I thought bars always had bouncers? Or was that clubs..

"Clubs sweetie pie." Rolling my eyes playfully, I let the mind reading slide.. he did answer my question after all.

All of us enter the bar and find a vacant booth. With enough room to fit all of us comfortably. I'm sitting in-between Cas and Gabriel.. Although Lucifer is looking rather grumpy. "Alright. I already know our order.. What to you want Em?" Dean reach's into his pants, pulling out his old beat up leather wallet. That looks like it has survived the test of time and multiple apocalypse's.

"Um.. Soda's fine.. Preferably in a bottle. So I know it hasn't been tampered with." Don't want anyone to drug me. Better to be safe than sorry. Never leave your drink unattended... And if you do, dump it down the drain and get a new glass. Can't be too careful.... That's my anxiety talking.

"You don't have to worry about that Sugar. If anybody tried to drug you, we would taste it in the air. And if it even got into your system, we would cleanse it right away." Gabe speaks up with full seriousness as he looks over to me.

"Um.. thanks Gabe.. that's actually very comforting." Smiling slightly as I look at him.

"We have your back Princess." Lucifer leans forward with a wink.

"Heya Dean'o. Can you get me a lemon drop martini?" Gabriel rests his elbow on the table, holding up his head with the arm.

"Ugh.. whatever." Dean waves us off and walks over to the bar.

Well shit... Now what? "So uh.. Em, why don't you tell us some stories about yourself and your world?" Sam smiles, sitting back in his seat to get more comfortable.

"Okay.. I can do that." That's reasonable to ask.. since they haven't known me for that long overall. "I uhm.. actually had a cat named Lucifer funnily enough. My stepdad found him in an abandoned freight truck with his sister Cheshire." Lucifer smirks like the cat that ate the canary, glancing to his brothers.

"Oh really? Like from alice and wonderland?" Sam skips past Luci-cat, straight to Chesh.

"Yeah, I really love the cheshire cat." Smiling wide, Dean comes back to the booth holding the drinks.

"Alright, here you go Em.. Gabriel.. Sam." Plopping down everyone's drinks he sits down at the booth with a sigh. Using his belt buckle to uncap his beer. I look at mine and notice it's a glass bottle of this worlds Sprite.