Chapter 31 - ✨Bibbiti Bobbiti Boo Bitch✨

(Minor Edits January 8, 2024)

- Next Day - Emily POV -

"My lady?" A voice calls me out of my slumber. Opening my eyes groggily I see Lunarius leaning over me. Jolting up awake I look around the room and cry internally. Fuck, it wasn't a goddamn shitty porn fantasy dream.

"Yeah..?" I say as I look at her, running my fingers through my hair.

"I have prepared you your clothing for the day. King Oberon wishes to eat breakfast with you." Yeah, how about nah. "He does say that if you will not eat with him he shall not feed you." Mother fucker is pulling a goddamn beauty and the beast.. and I don't have the fortitude of belle so my fat ass is going down for breakfast. I sigh loudly as I throw my legs out of the bed. Getting up I look at Lunarius as she stands there.

"Uh.. I can change by myself." I look her up and down. What? She want a fucking show? She let me change by myself last night.

"The garment is fae, you will need my assistance putting it on." She says simply with a smile. I sigh loudly closing my eyes and counting to ten.

"Fine." I say with a shrug, allowing her to move quickly to strip me with her magic. Jesus, it's like the fairy godmother dressing Cinderella. Bibbiti bobbiti boo bitch.

-

Walking into the room with fucking guards walking in front and behind me, I scowl as my escape chances are taken away. Adjusting the skintight dress made of flowers and vines I look inside and see a table with Oberon sitting at the head, his eyes look up and he smiles. Looking me up and down with a hungry gaze. Fucking creep. Had to deal with his bare dick against my back the whole night.

"You look ravishing Blossom." I'm escorted to the seat next to him and I mentally strangle the guard who insisted. He pulls out the chair and I sit down, allowing him to push me in.

"Yeah, not my choice of outfit. If I had my way I would be wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants." I scowl at Oberon and he chuckles. The bastard is treating me like a Barbie.. I fucking hate barbie, I would rather be an action figure wearing flannel!

Clapping his hands pixies fly out holding trays, my eyes widen as I look at them. "Whoa, they look like Navi." The little balls of light set down a plate in front of me and fly away.

"Navi? May I ask who that is?" Shit, they don't have Zelda here either?? This world sucks. "Is it something from your world?" Riight.. the peeping tom knows I'm not from 'round these parts..

"Yeah.. It's from the Legend of Zelda." I say as I begin to eat, he looks at me with intrigue. Gesturing for me to continue, I close my eyes and count again. Fuck, how do I explain Zelda? There's so many different versions.. fuck it, make it my own. "An elf boy from a small village begins a coming of age journey. He finds a fairy named Navi who tells him Princess Zelda of the kingdom of Hyrule is in danger. The fairy leads him to a cave, an old man stands there.. Link answers his questions and leaves, he says 'its dangerous to go alone Link. Take this.' then gives him the master sword. An unbreakable sword that has magical power. Able to kill the monstrous man that holds the princess hostage." Does that explain it? I've never played a Zelda game before. I've only heard songs and watched let's players.. mainly the game grumps.

"How intriguing."

"Wait.. if you guys don't have Zelda... OH MY GOD NOO YOU DON'T HAVE POKEMON." My heart shatters into a million pieces.