Chapter 36 - 🔞 Happy Birthday! 🍋

Waking up being cuddled by two of my angels, I hum softly with a smile. They hear my heartbeat increase, Gabriel snuggles close to me. "Mornin sugar. Happy birthday." Castiel sits up with a smile.

"Happy birthday Honeybee." Castiel kisses me on the cheek.

"Heh, thanks guys..." I say with a meek smile.

"Lucifer and Michael have a hell of a birthday present for you honeybun. They've been working non stop on it." Gabriel says with a sly grin.

"Huh? They didn't have to do anything special-" I say with wide eyes, not wanting them to go overboard with giving me things. Im a simple person.

"We want to spoil you. Why you go get dressed hm? We're having our little shindig here later." Gabriel wiggles his brows to me and I smile at him, nodding my head in agreement.

-

After getting ready like they asked, I walk down the main staircase, I look up and my eyes widen at the sheer amount of gifts that sit on the floor. "I.. uh.." Holding Mandrew close to my chest, I set him down. Allowing the hellhound to run around and sniff the new gifts.

"Surprise!! Happy birthday my little Sugarcube!" Gabriel jumps out of the pile of gifts, making a swimming motion to move over to me. I laugh softly at his antics making him smile more.

"One of your presents I couldn't exactly wrap." Gabriel snaps his fingers and all the present boxes are piled up neat, sorted by size. Snapping his fingers again I squeal out in glee at what I see. Jumping up and down with my excitement. A baby tiger not even a few days old is in his arms.

"This lil guy doesn't have a name. But! He was rescued from poachers, he lost his leg in a wire snare, poor lil fella..." Gabriel hands me the baby tiger and I coo at him. Taking him gently, making sure not to overwhelm him. "They killed his mother and he tried to flee.. he ran into the trap... don't worry I played a trick on em." Gabriel says with a smile on his face at my reaction.

"Oh Gabe.. I love him.. This baby is gonna have such a good home here. I'll make sure he gets enough enrichment as well." I gently pet the tiger with a smile.

"I know you will." Gabriel smiles wide as I kiss the tigers head. "I've also received word of a possible Indian Elephant that stepped on a land mine that needs a new home. The sanctuary where he's at now can't take adequate care of him since it's expensive to build him a prothesis."

"Aw.. poor baby.." I hold my hand to my chest with a frown. The fuckers who put the mine down should step on one themselves.

"We also have some guests that want to meet you." Gabriel says with a grin, he snaps his finger and the tiger is poofed to the zoo on the island. He guides me to the other room where I see Rowena and Crowley sitting at a table talking with three other people.

"Hello, thank you for coming!" I say with a beaming smile, Mandrew following along next to my feet.

"Ah, the birthday girl has arrived. I see Juliet's pup is doing his job." Crowley says with a grin, looking at the disguised Hellhound.

"Mandrew is a good boy." I say with a smile.

"Uhm.. may I ask who you are?" I look to the three people.