Chapter 10 - Fjordborn

(Edited January 7, 2024)

- Two Days Later -

What the fuck is going on? Where are all the angels? This is just getting ridiculous! Walking down the hall into the living room, I spot Jack sitting on the couch eating popcorn. Watching an anime that I introduced to him, Demon Slayer. Oddly enough he finds the demons and their depictions amusing.

"Hey Jack? Have you seen Cas around?" Walking up to the back of the couch, I rest my chest against it. Taking some of the weight off my poor back, allowing my breasts to rest against the soft material. Being careful to cover them with my crossed arms.

Jack turns his attention away from the anime to me, shaking his head no. "No, Dad and my uncles are busy getting things for Rowena's spell." Rowena's Spell? What spell? I wasn't told about this.. Though it seems awful convenient for this to happen just as I ask Cas why he's acting weird..

"Hmph.. Alright.. So how are you enjoying Demon Slayer? Are you liking it so far?" My eyes flick to the anime. Realizing he's watching my favorite episode. The one with the spider demons.

"I am enjoying it greatly! It is very good! But for some reason I am now able to understand Japanese..?" Jack furrows his eyebrows with utter confusion. Looking to me for some answers as to how he can speak and understand Japanese.

"Must be that crazy angel mumbo jumbo you got in your veins bud. All I can tell ya." Jack nods his head slowly in agreement, turning his attention back to the television.

Hearing footsteps come from behind me. I turn to see Dean walking down the hall, entering the living room with Sam by his side. "Oh hey, good you're both here."

"Hm? What's up Dean'o?" They got a hunt or something?

"Rowena's sending us on a stupid errand. We need to go visit a friend of hers to collect a rare ingredient." Dean grumbles out, clearly miffed he has to be the errand boy for a witch.

"Where are you both heading?" Furrowing my brows, I look at the both of them.

"Las Vegas. Apparently they own a massive mansion there." Sam shrugs his shoulders.

"Hm.. Although I embody the kindred soul of a blind mole rat. I still like to get out every now and again... So.. Can I come? Pretty pretty please?" Clasping my hands together in prayer, they both look at each other.

"Eh.. no it's not safe-" Dean rubs the back of his head. Oh, so he'll let me go on the Kappa mission with Cas. But God forbid I go on an errand with the both of them?

Castiel lands in front of the both of us abruptly, trench coat tattered I'm various places with various sticks in his hair. "Cas? What happened?" My eyes widen at the state of the angel, his wings look so rough!

Snapping his neck around to look at me he stiffens. "Oh.. uh.. I had to collect the honey from a hive of flesh eating bees located in a dense jungle in Africa.." Cas holds up a mason jar of blood red honey.

"I never knew such a bee existed.. Fascinating." Sam replies as Castiel nods with a blush on his cheeks.

"Back to what I was saying.. Dean! Why can't I come! I literally know how to kill every monster ever and know every sigil by heart!" I was such a fangirl that I memorized that shit!

"But you don't have field experience." Dean shakes his head no.

"Because you wont let me in the field! C'mon man! I'm bored here! I've been cooped up ever since I got here man! The only time I leave is to get groceries!"