Chapter 15 - 🔞 Wings and Blades 🍋

I didn't know what to use for Enochian curses.. so I used star wars curses. Sorry not Sorry. 😊

(Edited April 9, 2023)

- Next Day -

Sitting in an old oaken chair, I stare at the Kamaitachi blades laying on the war table. Humming to myself as I think.. Who the hell can forge these into a knife? I want a cool weapon I can use!... Maybe I can ask Gabe? See if he has any.. godly contacts..? Tapping my fingers against the arm of the chair I hum even louder.

"Thinkin bout me Sugar?" Yelping out in a mixture of surprise and fear. I jump out of my seat, causing my chair to be kicked back. Slamming down onto the floor behind me with a thundering crash.

"EMILY?!" Castiel appears beside me with wide frantic eyes, searching the room for threats. The hulking ebony wings behind him splayed wide in a threatening display.

"Oops- Sorry Sweetie Pie, didn't mean to spook ya..." Gabriel grimaces slightly, shrinking his head into his shoulders. Almost like a turtle pulling his head back into his shell.

Castiel squints in confusion, his eyes flicking to the fallen chair before quickly moving to my eyes. "Are you-"

"I'm fine Cas, I swear. Gabriel just poof'd in and scared the living shit outta me, that's all." Castiel sighs with relief, both his shoulders and wings drooping slightly as he relaxes. Tucking them both close to his back.. They are still dirty.. This is gonna drive me nuts.

"Yeah.. Uh... Interesting new development. I kinda heard you- well more felt, that you were thinking about me..?" Gabriel straightens his back, shoving his hands into his pockets as he flicks his eyes from the ground to my own.

Squinting my eyes with suspicion, I stare at the angel. "Hm.." Well.. This is certainly important information.. Guess I won't be able to masturbate to thoughts of them now.. Sighing mentally I close my eyes. Gonna have to find new material for my spank bank then.. Welp, better figure out why he can suddenly hear me-

"Is... is it possible that it could be because of our growing bond?" Castiel piques up, eyes flicking back and fourth between the two of us.

"Eh- let's talk about this when the Flocks all here." Waving my hand in the air dismissively. Gabriel stares at me mouthing the word 'flock?'. "But, the reason I was thinking of you Gabe. Was because I was wondering if you had any godly smith connections?" Leaning down ever so slightly, I pick the chair back up. Sitting back down in it, gesturing to the blades.

"Well.. I mean, yeah..? You want your weasel blades turned into something?" Gabriel crosses his arms over his chest, eyes darting from mine to the floor. Almost as if he's anxious.

"Yes! I was thinking some cool daggers! I was gonna ask Cas if he could teach me combat." Pointing my thumb over to Cas with an excited smile. Can't wait to design them. Gonna make the blades have a Weasel head hilt.

Castiel's eyes widen a fraction, his feathers puffing up behind him. "Tru-"

"Nope. You won't need to learn how to fight, we're here to protect you." Gabriel shakes his head no adamantly.

Staring at him, giving him my signature bitch face. He shrinks back slightly, knowing damn well that he fucked up. "Gabriel.. That's just plain stupid. I'm an independent grown woman for fuck sakes. What if I get kidnapped or something and you can't find me hm? What then? Well lemme tell ya, I'm fucked!"