Chapter 18 - Smithy

(Edited January 7, 2024)

Landing in my bedroom holding onto Cas I sigh loudly, rubbing the bridge of my nose. Castiel let's me go as I walk over to my dresser, looking for some clean underwear. "I apologize for my brothers interrupting us.." Castiel says as he sits down on my bed.

"Yea.. I'm still on the fence about this whole soulmate thing.. but if it's legit, than we need a fucking system if we're gonna make this relationship work." I don't want them cock blocking each other.. or me. I will gut a bitch if I'm cockblocked in the moment.

"What do you mean Emily?" Castiel tilts his head in confusion. I find my favorite pair of underwear and cheer out. Stripping off Castiel's coat I grimace at the giant wet spot I left.

"Oof.. sorry Cas.. I got it all messy.." i hand him his jacket back and he blushes a bright red.

"I-It is no issue.." He takes his coat from my hands.

"Shit.. didn't I cum on your wings too?" I raise a brow as I slide on my underwear.

"Y-Yes.. that was what my brothers were speaking about.. they could smell you on me.." Castiel scratches the back of his head, avoiding looking at me.

"Do you want me to help you clean-"

"NO!- I mean.. no thank you.. I enjoy having your scent on me.."

Ight.. didn't realize, he was this kinky.. and after the post nut clarity.. I didn't realize he practically offered to dom me.. Now that's hot. "Alright.. well back to your question." I slide on a pair of pants. "I'm gonna have to manage my time so that I can spend it equally amongst you. That's typical of Poly couples."

"Oh, I see.. Poly?" Castiel tilts his head in confusion, not understanding the term.

"Polygamous, multiple partners in one relationship." Castiel holds his coat and uses his grace to clean it.. but keeping my scent on it unbeknownst to me.

"I did not realize humans have have evolved this way.."

"Yep. Monogamy is dead with these newer generations." I smirk at him as I walk over to my bed, feeling really tired after cumming so hard.

"Ah.. well I shall leave you to sleep-"

"Aww what?" I pout at him with disappointment, sad about not getting my post fuck cuddle.

"Do you wish me to stay..?" Castiel raises a brow.

"I wanted to cuddle.." My shoulders slouch in disappointment.

"If you wish for me to stay until you fall asleep, than I shall." Castiel smiles at me as I cheer.

"Yay! Okay, lay in the bed." Castiel nods as he walks over to the bed. Setting his coat and blazer over my chair before sliding underneath the sheets.

I quickly turn the light off and dart under the covers. Moving so that I cling to Cas like a baby monkey. Castiel wraps his arms and wings around me, making me hum softly. "Hm.. G'night Cas." I lean up and kiss him on the lips before snuggling back into his chest.

"Goodnight Bumblebee." Castiel smiles in the darkness as I fall asleep in his arms.

- Castiel POV - One Hour Later -

Laying in bed with her, I run my fingers through her hair as she smiles in her sleep. Smiling in content as I feel her warm body around my vessel. Watching over her as she sleeps peacefully.