chapter seventy-two

...

zayn is horny.

he can't stop thinking of sex. he can't stop dreaming about it. he can't stop imagining it.

it's never been this way before, and he doesn't understand why.

the only person he has the memory of sleeping with is javier. but apparently he's slept with this liam and his body, somehow subconsciously remembers it.

he's been trying to avoid the man because of that. as soon as he sees liam's body, he instantly pops a boner. and liam is so comfortable being shirtless or dressing up around him. if zayn didn't know any better he'd say he's being teased.

plus it's not like he can even have sex with this body. he still has injuries he sustained from god knows where and he can barely walk without any help.

but his díck is fine.

except he can't properly masturbate since on of his hand is in a cast and it's not comfortable, believe him, he's tried. so he's completely helpless on what to do.

he tries to tell himself that he has bigger problems than being the horniest he's ever felt. like the fact that his brother, who knows he doesn't remember anyone else aside from him has decided to cut off contact with him.

he's tried calling and texting, but the only thing that zayaad would respond with is "call me when you remember what happened to harry" which is frustrating to zayn because he doesn't even know who the fúck this harry fella is. really, his brother can be so selfish sometimes.

so he's horny, alone and bored.

"his kids" try to keep him entertained sometimes. he thinks he likes oliver the most. he's funny, and he's just generally nice to be around. he shows zayn a lot of cool things and more content to consume.

lucas is next. he's nice, and zayn likes talking to him. he's also really beautiful and if zayn wasn't aware that he was his son, he'd probably be jealous of him.

then there's noah, who had left already. noah made him feel slightly uncomfortable. he was always staring at him and it made zayn feel off, because he knows that he's no longer the person that noah wants and he hates to have disappointed him.

theo mostly minds his business. though zayn also really likes him because he gives zayn an endless supply of snacks. and he's also a great cook so he's been serving zayn with the best meals.

and lastly, there's jordan, he catches a glimpse of him once a day and they've barely had a full conversation since he came back from the hospital.

jordan reminds him so much of javier. too bad they don't have the same personality. but he's really glad to have given javier a son that looks exactly like him. even though they've apparently never met.

but he really doesn't buy that. at all. he knows jordan is hiding something from him, and he wants to find out what. but he never gets the opportunity to since jordan always avoids him.

he's confused on what to do. he usually tries to distract himself from everything by getting lost on the internet (there's been so much improvements over the years), but now he's getting bored of that too.

maybe he should actually spend time with his supposed family. he might as well since there's nothing else for him to do.

...

jordan parks his car at the driveway and steps out, locking his doors and entering the house. he sees lucas and theo in the living room, waving at them before going into his room.

he opens his door to enter, tries to shut it after he does but someone comes in after him. it's theo.

"um, can i help you?" jordan gives him a blank stare.