chapter fifty-two

missed me?

...

"oh fuck liam, right there,"

the sound of zayn moaning loudly echoes around the hotel room. it's been so long he's allowed himself to let go like this while having sex with his husband, he always tries to be quiet when they're back home because of their kids but now he's allowed to let loose.

liam takes advantage of the situation too, holding zayn's hips firmly and being rough on his husband. zayn is laying on his side which is the most comfortable position for him with liam behind him, holding unto his legs and thrusting forward roughly. the sounds of skin smacking travels around the room.

"fuck i'm so close," zayn moans louder when liam let's out a series of thrusts that hit his prostrate just perfectly. he knows his husband isn't anywhere near close, liam's stamina lets him go on and on. zayn tries to prevent himself from coming by not touching himself, but the continuous attack on his sweet spot is making that impossible.

liam knows exactly what he's doing and he smirks, thrusting deeper till zayn is coming on himself, completely untouched.

zayn whimpers, sensitive but he knows that this is barely the beginning. liam loves to make him completely boneless and he won't stop till zayn has come multiple times. he hates it and loves it at the same time.

he covers his face with his hands because he knows he looks absolutely wrecked. liam moves him around like a doll, using his body for his pleasure. zayn just whimpers as he's over simulated to the point of tears.

"f-fucking come already," he finally summons enough energy to talk. liam chuckles, slowing down and moving his lips closer so he can whisper in zayn's ears.

"tapping out already?"

"never," zayn shakes his head.

"good," liam says, giving a deeper thrust. "because we're only getting started."

...

it's nothing strange for lucas to find jordan's boyfriend, elias in his room. he uses lucas room to sneak into the house, but recently he'd just come around and they'd talk.

lucas knows that he's been having problems with his brother and he's trying to figure out what to do. he thinks that jordan is cheating on him even though lucas has assured him that's not the case. how does he know that? he doesn't, but he knows that jordan likes elias a lot and his brother might be a lot of things, but a cheater isn't one of them.

"you just have to tell him how you feel," lucas says. "i have an idea."

"what is it?"

"well whenever justin and i fight, the thought of us breaking up always scares me into settling our problems," lucas starts. "jordan is being a jerk, maybe if he feels like he's about to lose you then he'd stop acting like that."

"are you saying i should break up with him?"

"make it seem like you're going to. just tell him how he's been acting, and your doubts about him being faithful. then make it seem like you're going to leave him if he doesn't change or explain," lucas responds. "but don't let him know this is my idea or he'd kill me."

"what if he actually wants to breakup with me?" elias asks, not liking the thought of that.

"you just have to accept the possibility of that happening too," lucas replies.

elias lets out a sigh. "okay. i'll do it."

"you will?"

"yeah, i'm going to meet him right now," he says, standing up from lucas' bed.