character answers

"hey guys. thank you all for coming tonight," the author (they/them) says, holding a microphone.

besides them are the payne's, the family of boys and a little girl.

"thanks for having us," zayn says, smiling.

"i have a couple of questions sent in by our viewers," the author says.

"bring them on," liam says.

"i'm nervous already," zayn says.

"let's just get this over with," jordan says.

"i'm so excited to be here, i feel famous," theo says.

"what kind of questions?" lucas asks.

"i honestly don't know what's happening," oliver says.

"alright. i'll start with the first set of questions," the author starts. "i'll start with you zayn."

"of course i'm first," zayn chuckles nervously.

...

questions for zayn

@Antbee1 asked: Why do you prefer being called "mom" instead of "dad"?

zayn: i don't prefer anyone, i let my kids call me whatever they're comfortable with but it started out as a joke from zayaad, which jordan caught up with and naturally the other kids started calling me that. i got used to it, i think it's cute.

..

icantbedoingthis asked: When your memory came back and your realize how you being acting thowards Noah. And he being away in the boarding school. How you felt? Because you know how much u mean to him. I mean he kind of just felt confortable with you and Oliver, but they were fighting so it was really only you. And then he lost you... so... hiw was that??

zayn: i felt absolutely horrible for how i treated all my kids. but that hurts me the most. and recently finding out that he was bullied again and i couldn't be there for there for him is going to keep me up for a while. i'm greatful he has a friend like alex.

..

Lolprety4life    asked: Try to go to couple therapy with Liam and work out you relationship

zayn: i want things to work out and i'm willing to try anything. i know i messed up, but liam shut me out completely, he gave up on our marriage i'm hoping we can try that if he talks to me

..

@chevala00 asked: if Javier so called abused you to the point of trauma , what made you confide in him even after getting your memories back ???

zayn: i regret speaking to javier behind my husbands back but there was no way for me to tell liam without him freaking out. he wouldn't have understood, i didn't confide in javier, all our conversations revolved around jordan. after finding out that he was trying to be in jordan's life again, i was against that. but jordan is grown and i could not stop him from talking to javier. i had to make sure that he had truly changed for myself for my peace of mind. and he has.

@LydiaTomashek asked: What would happen if Liam took the kids? And if he doesn't would zayn be happy?

zayn: i definitely wouldn't be happy about that, i hope it doesn't come to that but i'm willing to fight for my kids. no matter what.