chapter fifteen

lucas falls on the bed due to the weight of justin's body. justin is kissing his neck and lucas is absent minded. he's thinking of what he should have thought about before coming here and demanding his boyfriend to fuck him.

am i really ready?

he feels like he is, his friends said there's no reason for them to wait. they've been friends for forever and sex is no big deal. but he knows that's not the only reason that he's doing this.

jordan is one of the main reason why he wanted to wait, he looks up to his older brother and he wanted to lose his virginity at sixteen too. but now that he's found out that he has no reason to wait since his brother lied to him.

his anger returns to him so he makes up for it by kissing his boyfriend with more fervor. justin begins to take off his clothes and lucas wants to tell him to stop. he's self conscious about his body and it's going to be the first time someone else is seeing him naked. but he sucks it in and let's justin do what he wants.

"do you have a condom?" lucas asks, cringing at the word.

"no, but do we need it? it's not like we could have any stds, we're both virgins," justin says.

"true," lucas says, feeling unsure but not wanting to sound annoying. justin takes off his own clothes and lucas doesn't get the chance to look and admire his body, he's feeling very nervous and maybe he should tell his boyfriend about it, but he doesn't want to back down from this. he wants to lose his virginity and get it over with, plus everyone is always nervous their first time too, right?

"are you ready?" justin asks.

no

"yes."

...

liam wakes up at 6am to get a glass of water, the house is quiet and every other person is asleep. he goes to the kitchen, and he sees a strange woman standing in the kitchen, wearing only a large shirt and nothing underneath.

"who the fuck are you?" he walks towards the person.

"my names pheobe. what's yours?" she asks, checking liam out. and liam just realizes that he's shirtless and only wearing his pajama bottoms.

"i don't care. what the hell are you doing here?"

"i was hungry so i came to get some food," she says, twirling her blonde hair and licking her lips.

"if you don't tell me what you're doing here then i'm calling the police," liam threatens.

"aww," she pouts. "i left the club with zaid he's realllyyyyy good in bed and i'm so drunk."

"gross," liam shakes his head after realizing this woman is one of zayaads one night stands. "get out of my house."

"but-"

"i said get out," he says. he knows the kids would soon be awake and he doesn't want them to get spooked by a half naked woman. also he's planning to give zayn's brother a piece of his mind.

"i'll just go get my clothes," she says, defeated. in a few minutes she leaves the house and liam goes into zayaads room. he's still asleep and he reeks of alcohol.

liam hits him hard in the stomach.

"wha?" zayaad gets up, disorientated.

"you know you really have some nerve to bring your fucking sexual exploits to my house," liam says.

"oh, you met pheobe," he mumbles.

"you have no shame," liam shakes his head.

"yes, i thought that was an established fact,"