chapter eighteen

liams working in his home office when he smells the unmistakable scent of baked cookies. naturally, he goes to the kitchen to investigate and he sees the kitchen covered with pastries and zayn bringing out another batch from the oven.

"what's all this for?" liam asks.

"i'm just trying out some recipes," zayn says, bringing a cupcake and placing it on liams lips. "how does this taste?"

liam moans biting into it. "heavenly."

"that's what i was aiming for," zayn says, smiling.

"you know, seeing you in an apron really does something to me," liam admits, grabbing zayn by his hips and pulling him towards his groin.

"what?" zayn whispers, placing his hands on liams neck.

"makes me think of doing dirty things to you," liam says, lifting zayn up and placing him on the kitchen counter. he rubs his hands on zayn's sides teasingly then captures his husbands lips in a kiss. soon, things start to get heated, zayn is making out with him furiously, reminding him that it's been a while since they last had sex.

"i want to fuck you against this counter," liam whispers in zayn's ear, biting around his sensitive areas and making zayn moan.

"we can't," zayn whispers back, moaning louder when liam begins to nip at his neck.

"why not?"

"the kids would be home any minute," zayn says, which makes liam pull away for a bit.

"bedroom then," liam says, lifting zayn up from the counter and carrying him towards their bedroom. he places zayn on the bed and starts pulling away at his clothes till his husband is completely naked.

"your turn," zayn says shyly, lifting himself a bit to help liam take his off. he rubs his hands on his husbands hard chest that he's maintained by going to the gym three times a week. liam watches him with lust in his eyes.

"face the bed, ass up," liam commands, smacking zayn's ass when he obeys and kneading them together. "you ready?"

zayn nods at that and liam enters him with his fingers at first. he prepares him for a few minutes since they're both trying to finish before their kids come back and when he feels like zayn is ready, he enters into his husband skillfully causing the both of them to moan loudly.

he allows zayn to get used to it for a minute before he starts fucking harshly into his husband. zayn grips at the bedsheet as liam settles his weight on top of his husband.

"faster," zayn commands, biting into his hand to prevent him from screaming when his husband obeys his wishes. "so close, c'mon."

liam is close too, so he decides to help zayn finish first by using his hands on him and then comes himself soon after. they're both breathing fast as they fall back on the bed, the sex was quick but took a lot of energy.

zayn turns to face him and starts trailing his fingers on liams chest. "maybe i should bake more often."

liam chuckles. "maybe."

"so the kids aren't back yet..." zayn trails his hands lower to where he can reach liams happy trail. "wanna go again?"

"you're insatiable," liam laughs but he can't resist it when zayn climbs on top of him and rides him into oblivion.

...

zayn decides to visit harry so he can talk about zayaad and also because he hasn't seen his friend for over a week. it takes a while for harry to open the door and when he does he only opens it a bit.