chapter nineteen

*a few weeks time gap or something*

...

"i'll miss you," justin says, nuzzling his and lucas' nose together.

"i'll miss you more," lucas says.

"no i'll miss you more,"

"no way i'll miss you more,"

"both of you just shut up already," lizzie interrupts their moment.

"liz i won't get to see justin for the rest of the summer, you wouldn't understand," lucas says. it's the last day of school and justin is spending the summer with his family in spain. lucas has been sad about it and been extra clingy with him.

"he's not going today and you literally live two minutes away from each other," lizzie adds, rolling her eyes at the two young lovers.

"stop being salty lizzie," justin says and for added measure he kisses lucas in front of her, causing her to fake barf and lucas to flush furiously. "i gotta get the rest of my stuff out my locker, be right back." justin says, separating from lucas for the first time all day.

lucas waves him away with a temporary blush on his face. "what?" he asks when he sees lizzie staring at him.

"you're love struck," she says. "it's cute and annoying."

"it's like my feelings for him get stronger everyday," lucas admits.

"awww," she says. "what are you going to do when he leaves?"

"i don't know, i guess we'll facetime everyday," lucas says.

"but he's leaving for the entire summer, and summer flings are like inevitable. what if he finds someone or you find someone?" she asks making lucas stop to think.

"i'm so scared of that happening because i've been thinking about him meeting a spanish guy and forgetting all about me," lucas confesses.

"you've gotta do something to keep him thinking about you the entire summer," she says.

"like what?"

"if he thinks you're going to have sex with him when he comes back he's going to anticipate it the whole summer break and won't pay attention to those spanish guys," she says.

lucas brights up. "that's a good idea omg. but how can i make him think that?"

"just tell him," she says.

"no, i'll show him," he says. "i'll give him a blowjob tonight."

lizzie gasps. "who are you and what have you done to lucas?"

lucas blushes. "i've been planning to do it but i didn't know the right time. since he's leaving tomorrow, i might as well do it."

"what if it backfires though? no offense, but you haven't done it before and it could be bad," she says.

"it won't be, i've been practicing," he says, his face reddened with embarrassment.

"with who? yourself?"

"no, on like a cucumber," he says.

"you're a weirdo lucas," lizzie laughs.

"well then i'm a weirdo with no gag reflex, get on my level."

"damn," lizzie says.

...

lucas is unsure of how to make his move, he's already in justins room and they're watching a show on netflix with justins laptop. they're cuddled together and this should be the best time for him to do something but he's way too nervous to move.