chapter fifty-four

jordan wakes up to the sensation of someone lightly pecking him on his cheek. he smiles with his eyes still closed.

"happy birthday babe," elias says, bringing him out of his slumber. jordan opens his eyes to see his boyfriend laying next to him on his bed.

he instantly changes their position so he's straddling elias. he leans forward and whispers in his ear. "you should've wrapped yourself up for me for my birthday present."

elias pulls him in for a quick kiss. "i've got other things in mind."

"i hope they involve me and you on this bed,"

"that'll be too easy," elias says, pulling jordan off of him.

"tease," jordan says, smacking his boyfriend on his ass. elias turns to face him, looking amused. jordan just gives him an innocent looking grin.

elias pulls jordan back unto his lap and grabs his ass with both hands.

"and here i was trying to be a gentleman,"

"if i wanted a gentleman i wouldn't have dated you," jordan says. "i want the brute who isn't scared of taking me raw."

elias grins. sometimes he forgets how bold jordan is, especially when it comes to sex.

"is this really how you want to spend your birthday morning?"

"duh," jordan says, grinding unto his boyfriend so he can feel his growing hardness.

...

jordan likes to think him and his uncle have the best relationship ever. his mom used to say that when he was born, zayaad insisted on being jordan's godfather and refused to take no for an answer even when zayn told him it doesn't make sense for him to be an uncle and a godfather at the same time.

ever since jordan was a kid, his uncle understood him in a way his parents didn't. it was refreshing, he could ask his uncle for anything and he'd get it. so when he told his uncle he was throwing a party, he didn't get any objections, zayaad felt like it was normal because he did the same thing at his age too and he didn't like restrictions either.

he also offered to get his younger brothers off his hands, including lucas but jordan said lucas would be attending. then he received a firm lecture from zayaad and promised not to let things go out of hand.

jordan wasn't going to break that promise because he doesn't want to lose his uncles trust.

jordan comes out of the shower, shaking his head when he sees elias passed out on his bed. he can't believe he outlasted his boyfriend, maybe he should be worried about his rapidly increasing sex drive but he can't bring it to himself to care. he has a boyfriend that satisfies him ninety-nine percent of the time, so why does it matter?

he puts on some casual clothes and posts a picture of himself that elias took of him earlier.