chapter sixteen

...

lucas holds on to his taller brother as they manipulate their way through the crowd and into the stage. today's the day that elias is fighting. the fight starts, elias is going against the guy that won the previous fight.

he looks nervous, lucas understands. he'd be nervous too especially after seeing how the other guy fights.

"i'm scared for him," jordan says, subconsciously leaning into his younger brother for comfort.

"i'm sure he'd be fine," lucas assures to make him feel better. they got front row seats which means the fighting ring is just slightly beyond their reach. they can watch the fight with enough detail.

elias is fast.

despite the other guy having an advantage due to his smaller size, elias still manages to be faster than him. he easily dodges most of the attacks aimed at him.

jordan and lucas are cheering him on but unfortunately the smaller guy gets an advantage and manages to hit him in the chin. hard. it causes elias to stumble a few feet back, disorientated. it gives the smaller guy the advantage he needs to take the lead in the fight.

"oh no," jordan covers his face with his hands unable to watch as punch after punch is given to elias. lucas notices that elias doesn't seem panicked over the fact that his opponent is beating the fuck out of him.

he has a lazy smirk on his face. when he's about to land another punch on elias again, elias holds his hand mid punch, making the crowd gasp. he gives a wink to their direction, making jordan swoon before starting his attacks.

he doesn't cease.

the smaller guy tries to block his attacks but he can't. elias is too fast, too strong, too powerful.

it scared lucas but it gave him a boner at the same time.

the referee had to intervene when the other guy seemed to have passed out and elias still wasn't stopping his brutal attacks. the crowd cheers as he's pronounced the champion of the fight.

elias walks towards them and gives jordan a kiss. lucas has to shuffle around uncomfortably and try not to stare his brother make-out with someone. meanwhile lucas thinks about how he's seen elias jack off and seeing him up close just makes him flush hard.

the crowd cheers for them and lucas knows it's exactly the kind of attention that his brother loves.

"you wanna get out of here and celebrate?" elias says to jordan.

"you know my answer to that," jordan says.

"ehem," lucas clears his throat, interrupting them to remind them of his presence. elias and jordan were practically eye fucking each other.

"hey tiny," elias gives him a nod. lucas tries not to blush from the nickname. "glad you came. what do you think of the fight?"

lucas didn't like the fight. he didn't hate it either. he felt something while watching the fight that he has no idea what.

"it was good, congrats on the win," he says simply.

"lucas, can you take the bus home?" jordan requests giving his brother pitiful eyes.

"what? no," lucas shakes his head. "we came here together."