chapter 36."To spend More time...alone"

Hey there,

I just wanna Tell that I made a insta I'd to get more connected with you all.

I will post the required pictures and information about my books there and will give information about my future projects too.

So the ID is:- Author_roy7

If you wanna follow, you are welcomed

Now, enjoy❤

Eva's pov.

I shiver at this and holded the counter tighty.

"Leave it...I'll get what I wanted. Be ready at 7"

He said and I bite my lips. I know what he was talking about. But why to ready?

"Why?"

I whispered only for him to pressed his lips more to my ear.

"I want to take my wife out"

He said and walk out without saying anything else making my heart beat faster. And only one thought come to mind.

"Is it a date?"

I thoughts and immediately shoot my head.

No-it can't be a date!

But where he wants to take me..?

And why?

I was thinking all this, when I heard Isa's voice.

"Mummy, Is cake ready?"

She asked cutely and I in reflex smiled at her and nodded my head.

"Just a minute sweetheart"

I said and started my work again.

After 3 hours cake was ready and was eaten too by us. And I do admit I can bake a good cake.

After all I went inside my room feeling extremely tired. I literally forgot about what he said to me until i saw him in our room sitting on the bed with leg wide open and looking down while thinking.

Suddenly his words and what he did come to mind like train and I blushed. Hearing the door closing sound he looked up to me with a blank face and suddenly a small smile broke to his face making my heart beat faster then ever..

His smile made him look younger and more clamer then ever which was scary and pleasurable at the same time..

He stood up after taking a packet from bed and walk to me with a proper eye contact which was very hard to break.

When he was just a step ahead of me, in reflex I took a step back to which his reaction was pleasurable. But to my surprise he didn't anything other than signing.