Chapter 9

"He's so adorable with his thumb in his mouth! He looks like a little boy just like Will calls him" I hear Alex whisper shout to the best of his ability. I internally sigh, I only suck my thumb in my sleep when stressed it's really not good for my teeth. That reminds me I need to go to the dentist or orthodontist. I continue to pretend to be asleep as I hear the boys discuss how 'cute' I am. I huff as I realise I currently have no sense of privacy since it sounds like everyone in the house minus Sir is in my room. They better not have been having a fucking orgy.

"We need to wake him up, it's dinner time in about 5 minutes" Orien says as a hand begins to caress my side causing me to immediately stiffen. It's takes a moment for my brain to register that there's someone touching me from all angles, I know I fell asleep with Xan but he was on the opposite side of the bed and there are definitely multiple people touching me right now. I feel my breathing become more uneven as I hear someone hit someone else.

"Why are you all touching him? He's asleep and he's already panicking, let go of him" Spencer whispers angrily at everyone. I feel everyone's hands move from my body and my breathing starts to slowly even out. "But he let Xan sleep with him he's obviously ok with touching now" I hear Lex huff seeming unimpressed at the lack of contact between us. "I was originally on the opposite side of the bed and it was probably due to him not wanting me to be uncomfortable in the chair" I hear Xan say as I feel the bed shift.

They all start to talk again but at normal volume now trying to decide how to wake me up.

"Y'all can either shut the fuck up or get out of my room, you've done your job I'm awake now. You're giving me a fucking headache" I grunt out with a few stutters as I snap my eyes open surprising everyone in the room. They all flush looking guilty but not Spencer. Spencer smiles as if there's a secret between us, what secret I don't know but it feels like there is one.

"My turn to lift you!" I look up to see Lex running toward me sending me into defensive mode trying to out my hands up. I grunt in pain forgetting about the broken arm. I see Spencer send a worried look my way as he catches before he can pounce on me. "Consent Lex. You can't just carry Iz without asking him. Also you can't carry Iz in this state anyways you're too small. I know Iz is the most cutest and smallest of us all but with the brace and broken bones it's be too awkward for you" I hear Alex calmly say surprising me for him being so quiet.

Lex goes bright red before sending out a word vomit of apologies towards me. "It's okay Lex don't worry just please don't touch me without asking first and I think only Will, Sir, Xan and Spencer will be the right ones to carry me sorry" I whisper. I look up to see Will smile brightly before coming to the side of the bed. "Can I carry you down to your chair so you can have dinner?" He asks brightly. I nod hesitantly, I'm not hungry and I don't think I can eat meaning that I will be fed via tube which I don't want. I could ask Sir for some pain killers or something to shut my brain up and get rid of the pain but he will probably make sure I have something in my stomach before giving me anything. I internally huff before Will picks me up smiling causing pain to ripple through my body but I keep a plain face not wanting to answer the questions.

No one has said anything about what happened. Do they know? Does Sir even know? He has to know, he's my guardian they get told everything. I don't want to talk about it but Sir might make me, I was ruined once again. That choice was taken away from me years ago by boys in my school and now it has been once again. I am filthy. I shudder, I need to shower until I feel clean but I know I can't do that alone and wouldn't be allowed shower as many times as I'd wish to. I'm going to request some alone time for after dinner, I need it or I'll explode. Well after the after dinner group chats because I know I won't get out of that now.

I feel myself being buckled into my chair and then being pushed towards the dining room silently. It's clear they've all caught onto my mood now and don't want to bother me. I lift my hand up to my face and begin to massage my temples and rubbing my eyes. I am not in a good place and am going to be surrounded by people who are unaware for the next two hours. I feel myself being stopped at the table before I see everyone beginning to sit down. I close my eyes again and continue to massage them hoping to rid myself of the headache I have.