Part 13

(Reader POV)

You groaned at the feeling of someone's hand on you shaking you awake. Sitting up in bed, you rubbed your eyes and stretched, turning to see Paul sitting on the edge of the bed with his classic grin on his face. He held out a cup of coffee instantly, making you smile back at him, as you took the cup and took a huge drink from it. You stared at him from the top of his cup, still having so many questions about why he had rented another hotel room for you across town.

"Good morning, Y/N, how's your head?" Paul asked

"It hurts a bit. Hopefully, you are here to make up for all that yelling you did yesterday afternoon." You replied, sitting your cup on the end table.

Paul shrugged his shoulder and sat his cup down next to yours, climbing into bed and pulling you over to him and held you tightly. You took in a deep breath, smelling the singer's cologne and aftershave. You knew that being in his arms shouldn't be as comforting as it was, but Paul had always had something about him that had made you feel safe. Glancing up at Paul, you saw his eyes were shut and his breathing was slow.

"You came over here to go to sleep, and also why am I at this hotel?" You asked.

"One stop smelling me, and two, you are here because you needed some peace to recover. Also, sue me for being comfortable enough to fall asleep next to you," Paul replied.

"I wasn't sniffing you! Is anyone else looking for me over there?" You asked.

"Well Gene, came banging on my door looking for you, but I didn't tell him a damn thing. Eric is going to deal with him for now. Unless you want to go back tonight," the singer said, turning to look at you.

"Nope, I don't. If Gene is so concerned about my wellbeing, he would try to be a true boyfriend, or come find me," You replied.

Paul pulled away from the embrace and sat up to look you in the eye, as though he was trying to search for any sign that you were lying to him. You tilted your head to the side and held your breath, wondering what the singer's next move was going to be. You moved forward and kissed him, pulling away and seeing the shocked expression on his face. Grabbing his shirt, you pulled him back to you, kissing him deeply, not letting go of his shirt, and Paul moved his hands on your thighs. He kissed you like it was bringing him back to love again, both of your tongues danced along the other one, while your hands went to the bottom of his t-shirt pulling on it for Paul to move back so you could take it off. The singer broke the kiss and moved off of the bed quickly, running a hair through his long black hair.

"You are driving me crazy, woman! Do you know how much its driving me crazy not to strip you down, and make love to you, the way it should be done, until we can't move. We can do anything because you won't break it off with my best friend," Paul said.

"You act like I'm not in the same condition, Paul. I wanted to be with you, three years ago. You ignored me and went on to someone else at the party. I don't want to be with your best friend, but I will not cheat on him. Make it awkward with the band, just for you to use me up and send me on my way. I trust you as a friend and you know all my secrets as I do yours. Yet, being Paul Stanley's girlfriend and the standards I have to meet with that could leave me with a broken heart. You deserve more than me, just like he does." You replied.

"Shut up with that! I've been here for three years. I've wanted you then too, but you were stuck literally on Gene's tongue. You went with the easiest option and got the worse results. Leave him and be with me. Y/N, we fight and will fight, but when you turn around, I'm right here, not glued to another girl. Sweetheart, leave him and be with me. Let me deal with the band bull shit. Gene would not be heartbroken in the least if you called him right now, and said its over. You don't have to say you and I are going to date." the singer shrugged.