Part 18

Gene POV

"Tony, even though that's Paul's handwriting, call that number, see if the room is for that asshole," Gene said

The bassist looked over at Shannon still seeing the tears streaming down her face, both aggravating him and making him worry she would finally break the news to you that, the bassist and Shannon had been together off and on in the three years he had supposedly been dating you. Gene feared now that Paul had snuck his way in. All hell would break loose for the band, or the guitarist would take you off of the bassist hands.

"Shannon, I know this situation is upsetting, and I know you want us to be fully public, but I have to get rid of that bitch first. Either by letting Paul take her or get Y/N off of the tour completely. Shannon, if you want to leave me for now I understand though it would break my heart." Gene said, grabbing the woman's chin.

"Ill just go stay in the other room until you have clearer answers for me, or you want to play." Shannon said, kissing him quickly

"Um Boss, the room isn't under Paul's or Y/N's name, it's under Singer's name." Tony said, hanging up the phone.

"Bullshit, Eric has been here at the hotel, except for the two hours you saw him at the hospital, right?" Gene asked.

"I told you everything Boss, you need to go down and talk to your drummer. There is some kind of game going on behind your back, kinda like you're doing," the manager said.

Gene leaned over and grabbed a pillow, smacking the man repeatedly with it. He didn't want very many people knowing what was going on, and with the road manager's big mouth, it would be an easy slip up. The bassist grabbed the paper from Tony and stormed out of his room, heading down the hallway back to Eric's room, pissed off. He looked down the hallway, seeing the band's road manager running down the hallway until Gene held his hand up to stop him. The bassist pounded on the drummer's door loudly, hearing the cussing from behind it.

"What the fuck have I told you about pounding on doors like that?" Eric asked

"Why are you registered at this hotel at this address, Singer? Don't fucking lie to me either," Gene said, waving the paper in the drummer's face.

Gene snarled his lip and watched Eric gulp, as he looked for an answer to explain what the bassist had found. The bassist pushed the drummer back into his room, slamming the door behind him. Watching the drummer's face go from panic to anger as the bassist pushed him on the bed, and Gene pulled out the chair at the desk sitting on in it backwards.

"Is Paul at this hotel with Y/N? Are they sleeping with each other behind my back?" Gene asked, waving a piece of paper around.

"You were snooping around with your bitch boy waiting outside of my hotel room right now. What Paul, Y/N, Bruce, or you do, Gene is none of my business." Eric replied with a shrug.

"Answer my goddamn question Eric, why has Paul disappeared? My girlfriend is missing, and you rented a hotel on the other side of town? I'm not fucking playing around anymore with you three!" Gene yelled.

"You only want to know what those two are doing, so you have a way out to finally date that fucking whore. Y/N deserves better than you! Paul and her deserve to be happy. They make each other happy and want some peace to finally talk without you and everyone else getting in the way," Eric said.

"What did you just say?" Gene asked.