Part 33

The two of you walked silently to the lobby of the hotel room, still hand in hand as you walked toward the elevator. You both had been waiting for days to finally make love to each other, and the butterflies were building in your stomach. You didn't want to let Paul down with mediocre sex, and if he blow you off in the same way, your current boyfriend did. Paul pressed the call button for the elevator before turning to look at you.

"Don't be nervous, I'll be gentle for now," Paul said with a smirk

"It's not that. I can handle anything you can dish out. My worry is that I won't meet your standards when it comes to the act." You replied.

Paul looked at you for a moment and then let out a chuckle. You smacked his arms and scowled back at him, making the singer laugh harder. He grabbed your hand and pulled you on to the elevator, quickly pressing the button for your room floor so no one could join. You moved to the back corner of the elevator, attempting to ignore your fear of being on the lift and the guitarist's enormous grin.

"Are you scared of me or the elevator or me?" Paul asked, walking toward you

"Both, maybe more you than anything." You replied.

"Oh, sweetheart, you made me see stars just from blowing me. I'm afraid of what else you can do to me. We connected on an emotional level, maybe something you're not used to, but that makes sex so much better." THe singer said, grabbing your chin.

"Promise to not rush through sex like it's a chore. Please take your time." you said, staring the guitarist in the face.

"Baby, if it takes three days to physically prove that I love you, then that's what Ill do. Promise me now, though, that you are mine. Tomorrow we will break the news to him ourselves." Paul said sternly.

"Yes, Yes, sir," You replied, smirking as you heard the groan escape the singer's lips

Paul moved closer to you until he pinned you against the metal bar. The two of you stared at each other for a moment as the singer leaned his mouth closer to yours, making you tremble slightly in anticipation of what the man was going to do to you before the doors opened. The two of you were sharing the same breath when Paul moved his mouth away from yours and up to your ear.

"I can't wait to fuck this little smart ass edit out of you. That's what you wanted, right? For me to fuck you like a dirty slut instead of making love to you, right?" Paul asked, before nipping at your earlobe.

"Paul" You mumbled

"That's my name, and I'm going to make damn sure you wear it out tonight. Now answer my question." He said, pushing his body closer to yours.

You turned your face away from him, trying to catch your breath from just the light contact of the singer's body touching you and his words. He could read the phone book to you and it would cause you to melt like putty. The singer brushed the back of his hand across your cheek, giving you goosebumps up and down your arms. You let out a content sigh and turned back to face the guitarist.

"I told you I wanted it both ways, unless in your old age you can't keep up," You fired back

In a flash, the singer had his arms wrapped around you, slamming his mouth against yours with a wet kiss filled with need and want. Paul kept control of the kiss, switching from slow and light pecks to firm ones where he would nip your bottom lip and flex his hips into yours, making you groan out. The singer slid his tongue into your mouth, twisting it around you as his hands went under your shirt. You tried to keep pace with Paul's brutal kisses, but the man was hitting your core in too many directions for you to focus. Finally breaking the kiss, you leaned your head on Paul's shoulder, trying to catch your breath. The guitarist took the moment to start his next attack on your neck, nipping the sensitive spot right below your earlobe. You pulled his hair and whispered out his name, earning a chuckle from the man.

"We need to stop. The elevator is getting close to our floor," You said, attempting to push him away.

"I could delay it for a bit. Take you right here against this wall," Paul replied.

You grabbed the guitarist's shirt and kissed him, taking his bottom lip roughly in between your teeth and nibbling it. Paul let out a growl, and jerked your body closer to his, giving you a light feel of the bulge growing inside his denim jeans. You played with his hair as your tongues moved in unison with each other. You moved your hand down Paul's chest, scratching your nails down the front of his shirt. The two of you remained locked in the kiss, not noticing the ding from the elevator doors opening until someone cleared their throat

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?" A male voice called.